• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Gabriel Knight 3 bug - GOG version

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

Hey guys,

So I know this game is tough to run in Windows 10.  So far it hasn’t been terrible, but I seem to have gotten stuck on a bug.  Day one, first time slot.  I am trying to “overhear” the 2 ladies in the museum.  I head to the back of the tapestry to hide, the talisman “wait” mouse icon appears and won’t go away - the game is essentially frozen now.  I have watched a walkthrough and I’m supposed to hear the 2 ladies talk.

I’ve tried using dgVooDoo as other sites have suggested, yet its the same problem.  Any ideas?  Too bad this game wasn’t remade in a new engine.  I remember it being quite good (I havent played it in many years.)

Thanks for any ideas!

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

Update: I got a hold of some save files - one for each timeblock in the game.  So I got past the bug.  Grin Finishing up day 1.

Man, this game hasn’t aged well.  Graphics awful, controls too ugh.  Too bad - I remember the story being epic.

Would love a 2-d update for this like they did with the 20th anniversary of GK1.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top