• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

andoid releases

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yo

there are 10s of ags claimed they are released under Android but actually they are not.
is there a plan to revise those, and how does it go, do developers confirm of the Android availability so you guys stick to it?  wouldnt be more appropriate to add these kind of ports once/if/when they are really out?

another wish or dream.. could we see sometime in future where all tags are actual links, so when i see that this game on iOS, i can click the iOS tag and it links me to all other same games under this criteria.; it would be a site then with a superb kinda navigation,  where everything is connected.

thanks and i hope i am not bothering you guys with my inquiries.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Yeah, we add platforms when they’re announced by a developer (or publisher) not when they’re actually released.

While that does lead to some apparent discrepancies, it’s far more practical than doing it the other way around. For one thing, no one would know what platforms a game is being developed for until launch. (Information most people want to know.) We also usually don’t know when a game will release on what platforms, so we’re not going to cherry pick which platforms we list up front and which we don’t. Sometimes games are released simultaneously or in the opposite order. And finally, it’s just another pain in the butt to continue following new platform releases after initial launch. Lots of developers don’t even announce their post-release ports, so we’d have incomplete information for those games.

Ideally, what we could do is indicate which platforms are released and which are not. But that would be major task, and that leads us to…

... your second point, which is a great idea, but it’s going to have to remain a dream for now. Really, there’s no significant work being done on the site these days beyond the editorial content. Just no time. But someday, maybe. Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

man, that was fast Laughing
thanks you..  i will cross my fingers that this could happen really someday.

keep up the good work Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top