• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

luckyloserTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Your Top Awaited Crowd Funding Adventure !

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2011-02-12

PM

So happy the guys from Andromeda nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

On the other hand, Pendulo is not doing great. I am surprised about it and I think if it was a mistake not being on Kickstarter and run their campaign in Gamesplanet Lab. Well, they have a couple of weeks still to go, let’s see if more people back them.

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2011-10-09

PM

Moebius
Project Fedora

Anyone know what is going on with Bracken Tor? Sorry for changing subject Laughing

Total Posts: 26

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

JanaBanana - 20 August 2012 07:06 AM

Moebius
Project Fedora

Anyone know what is going on with Bracken Tor? Sorry for changing subject Laughing

Another game I am waiting for.Last week I finished Barrow Hill.It wasnt the best but above average for sure.

Now Playing:Zork Nemesis,Dragon Age GOTY,DOTA 2,Alter Ego
Next In Line:Tex Murphy:Under a Killing Moon,Tex Murphy:The Pandora Directive,Tex Murphy:Overseer,Fallout 1,2&Tactics;
Recently Finished:Runaway 1&2,Barrow Hill,Legend of Grimrock
Looking Forward To:The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle,Bioshock Infinite,Amnesia:A Machine For Pigs

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

JanaBanana - 20 August 2012 07:06 AM

There are two threads devoted to this elusive adventure: one on the new forums, and a big one on the old forums. Search and you will find. The long and short of it is: don’t get your hopes up.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 119

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

I second most of the choices here but also throw in Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2007-05-15

PM

I’m really looking forward to Jane Jensen’s ‘Mystery Game X’...

I was one of those kids that was a sucker for lucky dips though…

Crazy

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Now with the announcement of Broken Sword 5, i definitely go with it as my number one awaited Crowd Funding Adventure .

But with all those Crowd Funding Adventures scheduled for 2013, i wonder what/How this year Carrying for us, logically it should be the best/Great Year of Adventuring with the comeback for lots of Pioneering developers/designer and a Number of the great IPs in the History as well. maybe even can exceed the successes of those best years (of the classic era) of the early 90’s,  especially ‘93.

Who Knows
but it is VERY EXCITING !!!

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

1. Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse
2. Tex Murphy - Project Fedora
3. Double Fine Adventure
4. Moebius
5. Mystery Game X

Smile

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

1. Double Fine Adventure
2. Project Fedora
3. Lilly looking through
4. Moebius
5. Mystery Game X

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2006-12-03

PM

1. Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse
2. Tex Murphy - Project Fedora
4. Moebius
5. Jack Houston and the Necronauts
3. Double Fine Adventure

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

With the announcement of Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse that has gone straight to the top for me :-)

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

I’m looking forward to a number of crowdfunded games, but the one I’m hoping for the most is Dominique Pamplemousse. I’m serious.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Moebius
Broken Sword 5
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded
Double Fine Adventure
Spaceventure.

I’m enjoying the video updates for DFA, but I’ve pretty much lost interest in the game. The whole “boy and a girl in parallel worlds” thing doesn’t excite me in the slightest, and the fact that they have Nathan Stapley doing the art, and I despise his art style.

Spaceventure I mostly pledged out of general genre nostalgia, as I never really cared for the Space Quest games.

Total Posts: 35

Joined 2009-04-26

PM

Most definitely Moebius. When Jensen mentioned Fringe in the Kickstarter video my jaw hit the floor. I’ve been waiting for an adventure game like this for ages.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Jatsie - 28 August 2012 11:34 AM

and the fact that they have Nathan Stapley doing the art, and I despise his art style.

Haha for once someone agrees with me. That’s the main reason for my current lack of interest in the game. I don’t know how the story will play out but I can say for certain that I hate the art direction.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top