• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

L_machine

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Reader’s Hype-o-Meter

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The Last Guardian
Zero Time Dilemma
Phoenix Wright 6
Silver Case
Journey Down 3
Unavowed
Silence: WW 2
Thimbleweed Park
Spaceventure
Danganronpa 3

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 26 May 2016 08:55 AM

The Last Guardian
Zero Time Dilemma
Phoenix Wright 6
Silver Case
Journey Down 3
Unavowed
Silence: WW 2
Thimbleweed Park
Spaceventure
Danganronpa 3

Wait we forgot Starmazer. Pan

There is also order for Toriko to shoot laser from tail recently confirmed from Edge E3 demo, but still Tlg is adventure i guess.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

tomimt - 26 May 2016 08:40 AM

The first two I’m more exited about, 3 and 4 I just more like hope will deliver. I can’t really think of more, as I’m not really hyped about SpaceVenture anymore at all. That one I just wait and see when it arrives.

come on, after all what they have been thru of dears passing away and illness, and afterall what they have already come to so far ?? don’t be harsh

Total Posts: 208

Joined 2014-01-27

PM

1. Thimbleweed Park
2. SpaceVenture
3. Hero-U
4. Silence
5. Obduction

“Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!”- Guybrush Threepwood

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter
Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice
The Dream Machine: Episode 6

Those are at the top of my list at the moment.

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Advie - 26 May 2016 12:29 PM

come on, after all what they have been thru of dears passing away and illness, and afterall what they have already come to so far ?? don’t be harsh

I can’t really muster myself to be that interested about it anymore. I know they’re trying hard, but in the end, considering all their delays and a bit dishonest updates about the progress of the game in the past year, I wouldn’t even want to be hyped about it at the moment.

Life happens, there’s nothing anyone can do about it, but it still rubs me a bit wrong way when they only came clean about the long hiatus after a year of not really doing the main game itself. Had they told sooner that there’s a pause in the development I would have been okay with it, but I still feel a bit like I was lied to.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

tomimt - 26 May 2016 03:12 PM

I can’t really muster myself to be that interested about it anymore. I know they’re trying hard, but in the end, considering all their delays and a bit dishonest updates about the progress of the game in the past year, I wouldn’t even want to be hyped about it at the moment.

Life happens, there’s nothing anyone can do about it, but it still rubs me a bit wrong way when they only came clean about the long hiatus after a year of not really doing the main game itself. Had they told sooner that there’s a pause in the development I would have been okay with it, but I still feel a bit like I was lied to.

well, i cant blame you!, but if i dont believe in the two guys then i might ruin a great part of my childhood Smile

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

Look, I’ll still play it. If it’s good, I’ll be very happy. But we’re far past the point where I can sustain any excitement over it, or even any confidence. I want it to be good, but I’ve given up anticipating it.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Frogacuda - 26 May 2016 05:29 PM

I can sustain any excitement over it, or even any confidence.

that is proper right English Smile

maybe its just me, but the sad news surrounding this project, had me more connected to it and have ‘sustained my excitement til this moment.  Mini Smile

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Theres at least a couple of these kickstarter adventures in chronic states of delay.. and they just dont deserve hype until they give a concrete release date they can stick to.

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zane - 29 May 2016 11:17 AM

Theres at least a couple of these kickstarter adventures in chronic states of delay.. and they just dont deserve hype until they give a concrete release date they can stick to.

What zane said.

Xing and Christopher’s School Lockdown. And Jonas Kyratzes is also taking his sweet time with Ithaka of the Clouds. (I forgot its ugly new name.)

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Oh wait i forgot to add kz0, ep4 coming soon but what zane said.
Chronic delaysssss….zzzzzzzzzz

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

1. Thimbleweed Park
2. Syberia 3
3. Sherlock Holmes: The Devil`s Daughter
4. Unavowed
5. Devil`s Men
6. Asylum
7. Full Throttle Remastered
8. Gibbous
9. The Sinking City
10. Starr Mazer

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

now it seems zane is draging us all toward Asylum Tongue Crazy

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Admittedly we’re drip-feeding news these days, with the occasional “OMG HYPE” post such as this one:

But I’m sorry to say that we’re not ready to disclose a definite release date. Yet. I’m really glad (and a bit embarrassed even) to see folks still listing Asylum as one of their most anticipated titles. I definitely understand if you don’t care or forgot about the game by now.

That said, we’re definitely coming back soon with cool news and striking stuff to show, to ensure Asylum finds a new solid spot in the Hype-o-Meter!

Senscape // Founder // Designer | Working on: Asylum | Twitter: @AgustinCordes

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top