• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Luhr28 - 18 July 2020 08:31 PM

I know the title of the mp3 is a red herring, but I’d still bet my life savings it’s a Japanese game. The kind of music when something bad happens to the protagonist and he’s all sad…  Sealed Lips

A good red herring must also be plausible, so basically, you’re on the right track. Wink

Here’s something a little easier to recognize if you’ve played the game:

Main theme excerpt

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Here’s the full main theme.

I have linked to this before on the forums, stating how much I love the song.  Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I have no idea what game is this from, but that’s not the reason not to jam along it:  Cool

https://vocaroo.com/aRD3dnQqT20

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

now diego give yourself a slap on the face for using the same style of answering you resented over me.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

And here I was thinking someone had actually made a guess… Meh

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2003-11-23

PM

TimovieMan - 24 July 2020 01:22 PM

And here I was thinking someone had actually made a guess… Meh

The answer is: Time Hollow.

Kurufinwe - 13 April 2017 05:34 PM

(Are you back for good, or are you just going to make a few posts and then vanish for another five years, or however long it’s been? Hopefully the former.)

The answer is: I did indeed vanish for another five years.  Mini Frown (A couple of posts from early 2018 notwithstanding.)

This space intentionally left blank.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

AFGNCAAP - 03 May 2022 07:14 PM

The answer is: Time Hollow.

I had completely forgotten about this challenge, but yes, Time Hollow is indeed correct!!! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top