• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Good adventure games like Rhiannon,Scratches and Dark Fall

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-07-25

PM

Hi all,i am really getting back into adventure games and i was just wondering which other games like Rhiannon,Scratches and Dark Fall do you guys recommend?any info would be great guys and thanks Laughing

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Perhaps you should have a look to the “scene of the day” Wink
There are no real riddles in Poe’s the Dark Eye, but it is first person, scary, creepy and finally, a great classic adventure game.

You could also check Darkness within (1&2), although personally I didn’t liked them but it’s a matter of taste.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Barrow Hill (generally regarded a must-play)
Last Half of Darkness series - (try Tomb of Zojir first)
Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok
Blackstone Chronicles
The Filmmaker (has a different setting but very enjoyable)

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Shivers

Old 90’s Sierra game, first person, scary atmosphere. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but those who love it, love it!

I’ll second Barrow Hill and Blackstone Chronicles too.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2009-04-25

PM

In addition to the previous great suggestions, I would recommend The Lost Crown.

It’s a little different because it’s in third person, but once you get used to that it’s a really atmospheric game with an interesting story.

Personally, I consider myself a first person gamer. The Lost Crown is the only third person game I’ve tried that I found easy to get into. I would recommend giving it a shot, even if that’s not what you normally play. Smile

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2005-07-07

PM

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting. No masterpiece but worth playing. The review here at AG was unfair IMO.

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2009-12-19

PM

The Lost Crown, Downfall, Amnesia dark descent, Barrow Hill, Black mirror 1( I havent played black mirror 2 or 3 but I highly enjoyed the first one)

All of those games I listed have dark themes but are adventure games. Personally My favorite of them all and its also my favorite 3rd person adventure game of all time :
The Lost Crown

I still haven’t finished AMnesia dark descent because well it scares the **** out of me and I’m stuck in a terrifying spot. Maybe I will gather the courage to try again this weekend when no working lol!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top