• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Half a year of Adventures (2012)

Poll: which was your real Joy?
Total Votes: 47
The Walking Dead: Episodes
Deponia
Resonance
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav
The Journey Down: Chapter One
Botanicula
Yesterday
Space Quest: Incinerations
Dear Esther
The Ballads of Reemus: When the Bed Bites
J.U.L.I.A.
NOT MENTIONED !

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

^lol regardless, i would like to take a moment to further caution anyone who is easily offended. The game is by no means shy about nudity, and it is full of a variety of general blasphemy Tongue
I suspect the game draws inspiration from “vampire the masquerade”, so if youre familiar with that kind of setting then you know what to expect.
Also, some of the dialogues are not the smoothest ever written… but nevertheless i was impressed with the story and the lore it builds on. I was particularly surprised with how enjoyable the puzzles are… the mechanic of “spending blood points” to use super powers for puzzle-solving is simple, and adds a really neat feel to the game with some alternate solutions to puzzles.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Currently playing Yesterday and liking it, certainly tons more than Runaway games.

I loved Vampire the Masquerade (except for the hacknslashy trend towards the end) and I’m not that easily offended, so going to give this Donna a try too.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2012-07-06

PM

I voted for Resonance, but I just finished playing The Walking Dead and absolutely loved it! It was definitely on the more casual or ‘easy’ side, but it just has this way of drawing you in with the story and characterization. Can’t wait for the next one.

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-08

PM

VinceTwelve - 17 July 2012 12:01 PM

Alright, I admit it, I voted for my own game.  But releasing Resonance really was my “real joy” of the year so far!

It deserves it. Please, promise me you won’t take 5 years to release your next game. Please? Laughing

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am little disappointed with The Walking Dead is starting exceeding Botanicula’s Votes Quite obviously ,
and 2ndly that Deponia is not considered well, (YET!) but i can give the latter to the reason, its the newest one on the list.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top