• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Hoodwink

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-07-04

PM

Hey Brush guy. You aren’t the only one with that problem. The crank mini game is too tough. Change the difficulty of game to easy and try again. I also recommend you download the latest patch at the game website hoodwinkgame.com

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

@ Brush Guy and Freakgod…

If you manage to get by this part of the game, do remember to save afterwards, and keep that save! That save could probably get VERY popular!  Grin I can tell by just reading Brush Guys comment that I will need one when I decide to play this game… Tongue
Oh, and please I would really like to hear some oppinions about this game…

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2004-02-18

PM

Origin, eh? It doesn’t even list Hoodwink in my country, so I couldn’t buy it even if I wanted to. EA will need to sort their act out if they’re serious about becoming a real alternative to Steam. I think the devs should have considered their alternatives a bit harder before going Origin-exclusive for three months.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Here is a written review I found of this game, not a very positive one though.  Meh  It also seems this game is episodic (is that the word?) I didn’t know that.
http://www.gamezebo.com/games/hoodwink/review

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Unfortunately, it does seem like the game is a steaming pile of horse doo-doo.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top