• Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below
Advertisement

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The hand of glory (a broken sword inspired game)

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2006-06-27

PM

I also love games that are somewhat similar to Broken Sword, so I really look forward to playing this soon.  I also look forward to reading the review here on adventuregamers.com.

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2019-07-06

PM

swordfish - 25 June 2020 05:22 AM

I also love games that are somewhat similar to Broken Sword, so I really look forward to playing this soon.  I also look forward to reading the review here on adventuregamers.com.

I can’t wait for the adventuregamers review as well!
Probably they’re going to wait for Part 2 to come out too, though.

The Hand of Glory is out NOW!

Total Posts: 8068

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Probably, but it is not how it usually works, sometimes they are reviewed separately and the rating only comes with full parts released

Joined 2019-07-06

PM

Advie - 27 June 2020 06:27 AM

Probably, but it is not how it usually works, sometimes they are reviewed separately and the rating only comes with full parts released

Then I’ll just wait with fingers crossed!

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2006-06-27

PM

From what I understand we will have some scenes from Rome in part two. Will Lars be able to enjoy some pizza al taglio near Piazza Trilussa perhaps?

Joined 2019-07-06

PM

swordfish - 02 July 2020 02:10 PM

From what I understand we will have some scenes from Rome in part two. Will Lars be able to enjoy some pizza al taglio near Piazza Trilussa perhaps?

Lars would love that, but unfortunately for him Alice is the one going to Rome (and she doesn’t have money to go out eating pizza, poor girl Cry )

Total Posts: 1227

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Madit Games - 02 July 2020 05:45 AM
Advie - 27 June 2020 06:27 AM

Then I’ll just wait with fingers crossed!

Hey, Madit! Good to see you here. Hope you’re just taking a break before getting back to part two. Grin

We’ll do an ungraded article (basically a hands-on preview) about part one, and hold off on the more formal review once the game is complete.

Editor-in-Chief, some obscure little site called Adventure Gamers

Joined 2019-07-06

PM

Jackal - 03 July 2020 02:48 PM

Hey, Madit! Good to see you here. Hope you’re just taking a break before getting back to part two. Grin

We’ll do an ungraded article (basically a hands-on preview) about part one, and hold off on the more formal review once the game is complete.

Thanks for letting me know, Jackal!

And yep, quick breaks is all I’m going to get this summer. I’ll sleep for an entire month once Part 2 is released!  Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!