• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Reader’s Choice Aggies 2010-2019 Thread

Total Posts: 282

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Oh, thank you cyfoyjvx Smile It was great to read eveyone’s list, so many different opinions and so many games I haven’t played (yet)! You’re absolutely right chrissie, I’ll edit those honourable mentions out of my list (I admit it was a convenient way to give a shoutout to games I thought were particularly appreciable and shone in one specific area, but I guess there can’t be enough room for everyone, even the really good ones Embarassed I’m really glad someone already picked Aviary Attorney for Best Graphics then Smile).

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

NickyLarson - 06 February 2020 01:53 PM

I’ll edit those honourable mentions out of my list (I admit it was a convenient way to give a shoutout to games I thought were particularly appreciable and shone in one specific area, but I guess there can’t be enough room for everyone, even the really good ones

Absolutely nothing wrong with honorable mentions and don’t let any self-appointed police officer tell you there is. They’re interesting for others and of course they don’t have to be included in the final results (if any).

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 05 February 2020 10:56 AM

I’m not sure that honourable mentions are appropriate in this thread as they’re essentially 2nd choices. Smile

This is getting ridiculous.

It’s supposed to be a fun thread so please just treat it as such - there are no rules except you just stick to within the decade when nominating whatever you like! (Hey, it does have to be an adventure game though)

Sorry Vehelon, it’s your thread so I’ll just shut up.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

NickyLarson - 06 February 2020 01:53 PM

.....I’ll edit those honourable mentions out of my list (I admit it was a convenient way to give a shoutout to games I thought were particularly appreciable and shone in one specific area, but I guess there can’t be enough room for everyone, even the really good ones)......

I admit to being overly picky & didn’t expect you to edit out those honourable mentions NickyLarson! I agree, it’s a convenient way to mention further worthy games but my thought was that when you submit your choices for the official Aggies there’s only the option to pick/mention one game.

I completely agree with Karlok in that the inclusion of honourable mentions is interesting for others but the lists are interesting enough without them - well only if you don’t delete them of course.

Karlok - 01 February 2020 08:28 AM

I’m so glad I removed my Aggies choices…...

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 07 February 2020 04:43 AM
Karlok - 01 February 2020 08:28 AM

I’m so glad I removed my Aggies choices…...

I still am. And you still don’t understand why I deleted my post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top