• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckydiegoskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Beautiful Desolation

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Some more screenshots…

-c

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

And some big news coming tomorrow!

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Heart Eyes Exciting!!!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Hey everyone!

If you are a BETA BACKER you should check your email - you will have a STEAM Beta Key.

We are also going to be releasing on GOG - so you can head over here and wishlist us!
https://www.gog.com/game/beautiful_desolation

And here is the STEAM wishlist. Please add us if you can - it makes a big difference at launch!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/912570/BEAUTIFUL_DESOLATION/

Trailer link posted below by a super helpful Advie! Grin

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yay, i think sumthing went wrong with your link Chris.

here is the trailer

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Chris, i know how busy you must be these days, but if you have gotten some free time; can i have a word directly from you about the action sequences involved in the game and their nature?

Smile

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Of course. Although I don’t wanna give away too many spoilers. I can say that the combat in the game is entirely optional, and forms a branch of a storyline that you can complete, or not engage in at all.
If you choose to go through the combat, or choose NOT to go through the combat, it will change how the world reacts to you.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

That’s amazing, so the game is dynamic in its nature as well! wow, thanks, so one who is not good with combat like me can finish the game without it, and then replay it for different reasons, i guess. Thanks, Chris, can’t wait!. Heart

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Exactly. You can also give the combat a try, and if you don’t wanna carry on with it you don’t have to. Choosing to NOT engage in combat is a 100% legitimate choice in the story, and can even alter some outcomes.

If you want, you can even still choose to engage in combat and still be a ‘good’ person, provided you’re fighting for what you would consider the right reasons.

If you DO wanna give it a try, it is very much a minigame in the same way that Space Quest had Battleships. It’s very quick to learn and easy to play (not stat heavy RPG combat, more like a cool arcade game).

BD has always been a pure adventure game - and it can be played however you wanna play it. Grin

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Beautiful Desolation will be released on Feb 26’th!

One week to go!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Amazing! Thanks, Chris for the heads up.

I know all you ppl are hyped just like me, but it seems all you are good at these days is just lurking around like non-members.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

I’m extremely excited! Willing to bet it will be one of my top games of 2020 for sure! Been a long journey and worth the wait. Smile

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Love every bit of classic fallout reference in those shots. can’t wait to play the game.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top