• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabeJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

GOOD NEWS: LOST CHRONICLES OF ZERZURA (30th OCT??  According to AMAZON)

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

Read this post on a webpage

Shy Boomer

“I just stumbled across Lost Chronicles of Zerzura on Amazon (CD format) available for pre-order. Release date shown is Oct. 30! I’m not sure if this has been mentioned already, but it’s a happy discovery if the release date is real.”

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

i dont think so, because the german version is aleady out like since feb, so i think the eng release should be around the corner

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Raz Mataz - 25 May 2012 03:06 PM

i dont think so, because the german version is aleady out like since feb, so i think the eng release should be around the corner

DTP went into administration in April http://www.gamepolitics.com/2012/04/30/report-dtp-entertainment-filing-bankruptcy

We will have to wait and see if an English version ever sees the light of day.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

I checked the game details

it said

developed by: Cranberry production
Publisher: Lace Mamba Global

i don’t think dtp going bankrupt will affect the release of this game alteast, don’t u think?

If there was any delay AG would’ve posted it by now

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Raz Mataz - 25 May 2012 03:45 PM

I checked the game details

it said

developed by: Cranberry production
Publisher: Lace Mamba Global

i don’t think dtp going bankrupt will affect the release of this game alteast, don’t u think?

If there was any delay AG would’ve posted it by now

Cranberry Production is a division of DTP plus the game is no longer on the Lac Mamba website. http://www.lace-mamba.com/games/

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

ahh too bad..was really looking forward to it…. Meh

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I think there was a topic about that in old forum. Yes, as Raz Mataz said- Lace Mamba Global should release the english version. They are still giving preview codes to journalist (u can find quite recent previews) so my educated guess is they are giving final touches (eg implementing english).
Additionally, Lace Mamba Global should publish Haunted, Memento Mori 2, Daedalic games… I mean at least i take my hat off that they are taking trouble to bring and publish adventure games in english. Btw, they also launched new web page not long ago.

Even if dtp closes, we can hope that agreement with Lace Mamaba still allows them to publish and sell games.

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

lewuz - 25 May 2012 04:08 PM

I think there was a topic about that in old forum. Yes, as Raz Mataz said- Lace Mamba Global should release the english version. They are still giving preview codes to journalist (u can find quite recent previews) so my educated guess is they are giving final touches (eg implementing english).
Additionally, Lace Mamba Global should publish Haunted, Memento Mori 2, Daedalic games… I mean at least i take my hat off that they are taking trouble to bring and publish adventure games in english. Btw, they also launched new web page not long ago.

Even if dtp closes, we can hope that agreement with Lace Mamaba still allows them to publish and sell games.

Thanks for the info! appreciate it
if u find out more about it, do let us know Smile

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

I worked on the recording and know that the English voice work has been completed. As the game is fully functional it seems odd not to distribute an English copy. It’ll be a shame if it doesn’t happen.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I really hope these games get their English releases despite DTP bankruptcy.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

orangemonkeyj - 03 June 2012 09:36 AM

I worked on the recording and know that the English voice work has been completed.

what do you mean “you worked on the recording”?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

I recorded some voice work for the English version of the game a few months ago.

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

orangemonkeyj - 10 June 2012 06:23 AM

I recorded some voice work for the English version of the game a few months ago.

Really? So do u do it like as a profession or just a fav past time ?

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2008-10-18

PM

It seems like original Publisher of Haunted and Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is not dead yet.

I’ve tried to translate recent news:

After filing for bankruptcy: dtp entertainment send vital signs

The past weeks have been turbulent for dtp entertainment. After they have filed for bankruptcy in late April negotiations with key partners and suppliers, customers and trading partners were lying ahead. According to dtp these has been successful. After promising negotiations the publisher sees light at the end of the tunnel. With partners such as the French publisher Focus Home Interactive agreements could be achieved. The important key product “Game of Thrones” is therefore as planned on June, 12th.

Source: Link

Apart from Game of Thrones they have also released Memento Mori 2 yesterday in germany.
Memento Mori 2 Intro Trailer – New Version (I really like the Intro song)
Memento Mori 2 Launch Trailer

So there’s also still hope for the english versions. Smile

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

Bakhtosh - 16 June 2012 01:24 PM

It seems like original Publisher of Haunted and Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is not dead yet.

I’ve tried to translate recent news:

After filing for bankruptcy: dtp entertainment send vital signs

The past weeks have been turbulent for dtp entertainment. After they have filed for bankruptcy in late April negotiations with key partners and suppliers, customers and trading partners were lying ahead. According to dtp these has been successful. After promising negotiations the publisher sees light at the end of the tunnel. With partners such as the French publisher Focus Home Interactive agreements could be achieved. The important key product “Game of Thrones” is therefore as planned on June, 12th.

Source: Link

Apart from Game of Thrones they have also released Memento Mori 2 yesterday in germany.
Memento Mori 2 Intro Trailer – New Version (I really like the Intro song)
Memento Mori 2 Launch Trailer

Well hopefully this is a major sign of things to come Smile

So there’s also still hope for the english versions. Smile

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Does anyone have any new information about the English releases of these games? Please???

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top