• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckyskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

St Christopher’s School Lockdown

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

I don’t understand either. It sounds like a bug, which isn’t surprising because I have encountered a LOT of other bugs in this game.

I have played too long for a refund so I guess I’ll have to watch the rest of the game on Youtube. Pity Frown

Thanks chrissie

Edit: It seems there is no complete playthrough on youtube. Could you tell me what happens in the rest of the game?

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m so sorry Donuts McGee that you’ve come to a standstill. I know there are a few problems with the game but that’s a strange one. I am surprised that by now there isn’t a complete walkthrough on You Tube but there’s still a lot of game left to describe which I’ll do depending on how much detail you want?
N.B. I’m not sure that the Steam version includes all of the latest updates?

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Donuts McGee - 30 November 2017 07:04 PM

I don’t understand either. It sounds like a bug, which isn’t surprising because I have encountered a LOT of other bugs in this game.

I had problems with the keyring too. At some point the bloody thing worked, don’t know why or how.

I had a lot of fun with the game, it’s excellent in my opinion. But they really should have tested it better, the number of awful bugs is staggering.

PS: I hope AG will post a review. If we are to believe steamspy the game doesn’t sell at all. Hardly any discussion at Steam, no reviews at Steam or elswhere. Shocking, the game doesn’t deserve that. I will write a mini review for Steam this weekend.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m glad Karlok that someone with your gaming experience also thinks that this is an excellent game as I do Thumbs Up & hope you will submit your review to Steam.

I am hoping that the developers will in the course of time try & iron out some of the problems with it but meanwhile I would recommend getting the game from itch.io games rather than Steam the reason being is that the Steam version doesn’t seem to incorporate all of the latest updates (despite being advertised). The game from itch.io (latest version) plays far better although the developers still have a little more work to do. I will confess to buying both the Steam version & the one from itch.io & don’t mind giving those developers ‘double bubble’ but did discover the difference!    Smile

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-25

PM

chrissie - 17 October 2017 12:49 PM

I’ve managed to get past that so help no longer needed (for that part at least!)  Laughing

Chrissie, how did you find Cressida and Martin? I know you can hear Martins phone ring on the second floor near the rooftop but I’m stumped. Edit. Nvrmnd. I made it to the rooftop. I’m so proud of myself.  Laughing

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-06-12

PM

Oh gosh. Game creator here, and YES, we apologise for the bugs. We tried to ask backers AND friends to test the game, but in all honesty, we did not get as many volunteers as we needed, and the ones we did get were often doing it in their own time, so it was slow-going. We tested it as much as we could between the four of us, but it’s insanely easy to miss things here and there—and then when you FIX one, you get like eight new ones!

But we’ve been trying to upload constant patches for bugs as soon as they are found. And please, if you guys DO find any, drop a line over to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address), we try to respond within the same day. Smile

I’m glad you’re all enjoying it other than the freaking bugs. We did what we could, but I wish we could have had more testers. For the next game, we’ll have to do much better.

As for a walkthrough, I always assumed a community member would be the one to write it, but if you guys would like, I could go ahead and cobble something together at some point? But the above email address also works for tip requests, so if you get stuck, let us know. Grin

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2018-01-25

PM

Ooh next game! Tell us more. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to play that next game of yours Laney Berry. Btw, I loved The St. Christopher’s School Lockdown. I had a blast playing it.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-06-12

PM

UltraLord - 23 February 2018 08:06 PM

Ooh next game! Tell us more. I’m so excited. I can’t wait to play that next game of yours Laney Berry. Btw, I loved The St. Christopher’s School Lockdown. I had a blast playing it.

Wow!! Thank you so much, UltraLord. Without giving TOO much away… Shilling will be the protagonist, we are looking into adding business management elements (he’s got to run his little shop, after all!), and he will adopt a cockatiel which he names Tuppence. Wink

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2007-02-11

PM

I am really enjoying your game a lot so far, Laney. I am only progressing slowly, as I sadly do not have as much time to play adventure games as I once had, but I am about two thirds through now (at least that’s what it feels like). The characters are pretty cool (the wonderful art really brings them alive) and I like playing Kaley a lot.

I am sorry that the game has not received much coverage so far and the sales weren’t what you had hoped for. In any case, it’s a work of art and something you can always be proud of. That’s what matters in the end. And it’s great to hear that you still plan to continue telling tales in the St. Christopher’s Universe. I am looking forward to it.

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2014-11-04

PM

Can anyone help me get into the library? I know (from reading Steam forums) that there’s an overdue book but I can’t find it, I just have two books and NO ONE will talk to me about it, not even Brody. Martin said I could use his card if I can sneak out of school but I can’t do that and no one else has said anything about their card.

-DC

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

You should have a classified disc in your inventory - use it on the computer in the student’s lounge

Joined 2014-11-04

PM

Yep, I already did that and I did confront the owner.

-DC

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

DC, I can’t think what you’ve missed. Did Brody lend you her student ID? If not have you looked at the books in your inventory?

Joined 2014-11-04

PM

Brody has not lent me her ID, I have looked at both books in the inventory multiple times and I have shown them to literally every person in the school that it lets me.

I’m just getting really frustrated because I’m not longer sure when I hit a wall if I’ve hit a puzzle that is really poorly hinted at, which is all too common, or if I’ve hit a bug in the game, which is unfortunately more common. Getting the blackmail and then actually using it was like watching Memento, conversations didn’t happen when they were supposed to even.

-DC

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Have you tried after looking at the poster & phoning Morty again about Edna Carrington, using your fake ID in the library slot? If not, try that & then talk to Brody again.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top