• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Charophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

St Christopher’s School Lockdown

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Help! Has anyone else got to Day 3? If so I need a little nudge please. I’m trying to find Cressida & now Martin - I’ve been using the mobile so I know Martin’s phone can be heard to ring - if you can help you know from where! I’m stuck & don’t know what to do next!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve managed to get past that so help no longer needed (for that part at least!)  Laughing

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-10-29

PM

do you know how to get the crew from the painting in the headmaster room? i’m stuck >.<

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Combine the magnet from the nurse’s room with the one from the freezer in the teachers lounge using the masking tape That should do it!  Smile

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2017-10-29

PM

Thank You!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

How do you distract Drake to get the suitcase?

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Donuts McGee - 29 November 2017 01:09 PM

Talk to Shilling

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

chrissie - 29 November 2017 01:35 PM

Talk to Shilling

No, this doesn’t work.

Shilling says he doesn’t have the key and when you try to talk to him again, Kayleigh refuses because there is no point

(I don’t know why we are using spoilers as anyone who reached this part would have tried this anyway)

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Donuts McGee - 29 November 2017 02:23 PM

Talk to Shilling

No, this doesn’t work.

Shilling says he doesn’t have the key and when you try to talk to him again, Kayleigh refuses because there is no point

(I don’t know why we are using spoilers as anyone who reached this part would have tried this anyway)

Ah! I’m guessing that the reason that doesn’t work is that you haven’t found another briefcase to swap it with yet? If not you have quite a few steps to complete before you can get Drakes! Let me know if you need more help!

The reason for spoilers - well at least for an answer is in-case other posters in this/any hint thread ask for help in preceding events Smile

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

chrissie - 29 November 2017 02:42 PM
Donuts McGee - 29 November 2017 02:23 PM

Talk to Shilling

No, this doesn’t work.

Ah! I’m guessing that the reason that doesn’t work is that you haven’t found another briefcase to swap it with yet? If not you have quite a few steps to complete before you can get Drakes! Let me know if you need more help!

The reason for spoilers - well at least for an answer is in-case other posters in this/any hint thread ask for help in preceding events Smile

Yes please!! Help!! I haven’t found any other suitcase

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

You need to get the gold briefcase from the backstage area & find some way of painting it black ..............

...............for more hints on that if needed look at the graffiti by the library & visit the art-room

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Thanks Smile

There is so much pixel-hunting in this game! I never would have found that!

(it would help if the hotspot indicator worked too!)

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Ugh… this game is doing everything it can to thwart my progress.

I’m stuck in the teachers lounge in the dark. I have a small green keyring light thingy but it doesn’t seem to help me to light up any areas. Nothing in my inventory helps with the light problem and I’ve examined and used everything.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

You should be able to use that to give you just enough light to move to the other 2 areas in the teachers lounge - try clicking on it in inventory using the action icon........

............another hint if you need it there’s a box high up right of the fridge which may contain something useful

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

chrissie - 30 November 2017 01:27 PM

You should be able to use that to give you just enough light to move to the other 2 areas in the teachers lounge - try clicking on it in inventory using the action icon........

............another hint if you need it there’s a box high up right of the fridge which may contain something useful

When I click “use” on the keychain it says “The keychain is doing everything it is needed to right now, making sure you don’t lose the key”. When I try to move to another area it says “how far do you think you can go in this darkness?”. The keychain is glowing when I look at it so I don’t know why it isn’t lighting up the room!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry, I don’t understand why it doesn’t work? In inventory you’ve got the keychain & all you need to do is to click on the use/cogwheel icon & that’s all & you have a faint green light to move around with - you don’t have to use it after that, come back to the gameplay area & just move around

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top