• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDaleIronCretinJdawg445kanaifurtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Browser adventure games.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Can you recommend me some really good adventure games you can play in your web browser?

I know that Amanita Design do this with games like Samorost but are there any others that you specifically enjoyed?

And… how do you feel about playing adventure games over a web browser with online saves? Does it make things more convenient for you or do you hate the intangibility of the whole thing?

Is there anything you find annoying about them like having to install Unity and other drivers? SO MANY QUESTIONS! I need them answered for science.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Mystery of Castle Wildenburg is one of the better browser-based adventures I’ve seen - it’s simple yet plays like a traditional adventure, unlike most of the flash games. There’s both German and English version over at http://www.wildenburg-spiel.de/

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top