• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04CharophyceanJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Developer Stars ? ...

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

as the same way Movie Stars(Phrase) always understood!

Adventures High lighted Spots of/for marketing and attracting players had never been about certain Developers’s (Artists) as/like how it is the case Lately , maybe (of course) just for some of the Die Hard Fans whom are always (following)engaged with Adventures because that/them.

It was always about some other creditworthy mentionable things, like the Developing Company/Studio , Reviews/Ratings(feedback) or to an early success of one part of some series
the case with Exile or SQV which i did not recall having the slightest idea (back then) or the effluence over me to purchase them (or not) due the change of the developers or the crew behind it, all what mattered for me that they were just (one From Sierra and the other was a sequel to game that i loved) and that goes surly for many others (Games)

Its an obvious case with Movies , you can always follow the Pictures that come from some certain Directors , putting aside the Story,the Review ,even Actors ....etc .
.... for me (e.g) any movie from David Finsher or Ridley Scott is a guaranteed one to watch and enjoy.

now that is happening with Adventure gaming’s scene more and more and day by day.

I wanted to pointout and gather those famous trusted Developers, and put them into a poll (or maybe not) and of course i am afraid to miss some vital/worthy Developer’s name .

I wish to know and collect all the names of those developers and precisely the active ones and those surly on their way to be be officially Active again.

i think, Tim , Al , Jane, Mark/Scott (i can not dare to consider them two persons) and Dave are the ones I myself can give them this description of the Trusty Developer which always their Games can Hardly be described anything near disappointing !

Thanks in Advance,

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Hmm if I had to compare game designers to movie directors…

Jane Jensen as Martin Scorsese

Tim Schafer as Terry Gilliam

Ron Gilbert as John Landis

Jordan Mechner as Jordan Mechner

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Charles Cecil as Lars von Trier

Matt Clark as George Lucas

Ken Williams as Aleksandr Sokurov

Jonathan Boakes as Andy Wachowski

Noel Brunton (Arberth Studios) as Alfred Hitchcock

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Oscar - 03 July 2012 07:10 PM

I was actually referring to the styles rather than appearances. Jane looks nothing like Scorsese, they just have similar face expressions on those photos Smile

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Arial Type - 03 July 2012 07:38 PM
Oscar - 03 July 2012 07:10 PM

I was actually referring to the styles rather than appearances.

I wasn’t.
Laughing

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Guys we Totally need an AG Sarcasm Society ( Forum )  Grin GrinXXXX

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top