• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The site hijacking continues… [fixed]

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I’m getting the Dangerous Site message in Firefox.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 405

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

This morning I was getting redirected and couldn’t get in here at all. Now I get redirected every second time I click on something (approx) and when I was goggling something I noticed it’s warning me against this site.

EDIT:

Typical, after I posted this it stopped. Also, has the fast reply button stopped working for anyone else?

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

nope

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

This is getting annoying.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Fien - 24 June 2012 04:03 AM
Monolith - 23 June 2012 11:55 PM

Still gives me a message asking if I want to run javascript.

Is that dangerous? I get that message too. Please tell me, I’m a moron when it comes to this hacking stuff.

The dangerous part is to actually let javascript run. Meh Stay safe.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Monolith - 24 June 2012 12:48 PM
Fien - 24 June 2012 04:03 AM
Monolith - 23 June 2012 11:55 PM

Still gives me a message asking if I want to run javascript.

Is that dangerous? I get that message too. Please tell me, I’m a moron when it comes to this hacking stuff.

The dangerous part is to actually let javascript run. Meh Stay safe.

I did run it. Yeah, you can call me anything you like. I didn’t realize it was connected to AG. So what now?

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

This is plainly awful.  I get malware warnings and google blocks every time I click on any of the AG pages.  What the hell people???

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Looks like they have signed up to a malware protection if the Securi banner at the top is to be believed.

Hopefully that will put an end to it.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

@ Marek i advice to close the AG site for a couple of days or something, (intentionally) and work on these attacks from your back Door, which can help! because fixing these attacks while the site is running makes it risky and terrible day by day…. i can take that myself for better results…

SO….does anyone agree ?.and Mr.Marek do you see if this would give the AG site the benefits needed ??

IMO

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Lucien21 - 24 June 2012 04:05 PM

Looks like they have signed up to a malware protection if the Securi banner at the top is to be believed.

Hopefully that will put an end to it.

I wouldn’t have seen it if you didn’t mention it. Glad some precautions were made. Grin

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I had the “Dangerous site” message in Firefox 13 last night.

Internet Explorer 9 doesn’t pose problems, though.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

Up to date details in this thread: http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/350/

Retired AG founder

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top