• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 14 June 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

For the past 3 weeks, I’ve only been posting scenes from games I’ve played. This week, I’m going through some games I haven’t played, selecting scenes based on nothing more their looking interesting. Let me know if they actually are important in the game — and if I should beat myself up for not having played those games yet!

What is Undead Elvis doing to Sadwick??? (I hope it hurts. Naughty )

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know: I haven’t played The Book of Unwritten Tales, I’m a bad person. But I’ll get around to it at some point, I promise! (Having it on Steam would definitely make that happen sooner, but even without it I want to play it at some point.) It certainly looks really good, and everyone who’s played it seems to have loved it, so…

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

I know it’s a terribly unoriginal thing to say but yes go play it! It’s a wonderful, well written game full of quirky characters with lots of references tot pop fiction and quite a few laugh out loud moments.

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

The game lost me half through the way. I found it surprisingly unfunny and way too lazy in the design department.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this game wouldn’t have been great for me only if hadn’t build up those great expectations about it, from the day it was announced until the day they pushed out its English release!...so long period (What!.. 2-3 years wasn’t it?)

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

It was a good adventure. Not as special as the Whispered World, but a good one nevertheless.  A little too small and its humour was far from perfect (it had its moments however) but all these are forgiven because of the excellent Critter character!! Smile

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Kurufinwe - 14 June 2012 10:57 AM

What is Undead Elvis doing to Sadwick??? (I hope it hurts. Naughty )

Is Sadwick a character is BOUT as well?

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

No. It is another jester (a more “spiritual” one..).

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

So what game is the screenshot from?

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Jelena - 14 June 2012 02:30 PM

So what game is the screenshot from?

Its book Of Unwritten tales , and that is nate and the the three Zombies which he will deal with everyone of them later on ... i don’t under understand what Sifir or Kuru mean by “spiritual” ,or Sadwick here

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

I meant that this jester is not Sadwick from TWW, but a ghost (thus, “spiritual” Wink ) jester…

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I totally got the Sadwick joke and I’ve only played the first chapter of TWW and haven’t even seen a trailer or demo from BoUT. Will play these too, I even have TWW on Steam.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top