• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Characters you want to jump right into their Adventures and Beat the **** out of them!

Total Posts: 187

Joined 2005-01-25

PM

Igor from Objective Uikokahonia made me not just want to jump into the game and give him a swift kick up the arse, but also do the same to the developers.

It really seems to be a thing with Pendulo Studios: adventure games starring massive tools.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I absolutely love Guybrush and is also quite fond of Simon.
They are not nice people, and do some stuff that nice people don’t do, but that is what makes the games so fun.

I also don’t understand what anybody can have against Phoenix in Culpa Innata, she was really the only likeable character in the game, and as Millenia says she is actually quite smart.

And the main characters from The Next Big Thing, you can like or dislike them, but it is them that give the game the feel of clasic screwball comedy, like Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant.

The one character i really wished i could interact with in a more tangible way is Darren Gordon in black mirror 2 Angry
Not only is he an obnoxious brat, who thinks he knows it all and is rude to everybody, but he also keeps digging himself into more and more trouble, long after it should be obvious to everybody, that the best thing he could do is buy a one way ticket to boston, or for that matter to tibet and hide in some monestery.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-04-11

PM

I haven’t played Culpa Innata in a long time but I remember being turned off by Phoenix acting like an asshole to some salesperson or something, and the dialogue system being the grind that it was (wait until next day to ask more questions) it was very frustrating when characters would reveal information you as the player understood yet Phoenix was seemingly too stupid to understand and ask obvious follow ups.

I still really like the game, one of the more underrated adventure games out there. Not confident a sequel will ever come out though.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top