• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Let’s Play: The Dagger of Amon Ra

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

Hey Adventurers! I’m a big adventure game fan (especially the sierra ones), and this pandemic has finally got my butt in gear to start my LP channel on Youtube. I already finished Heroine’s Quest and I’ve just started The Dagger of Amon Ra!

I love this game, I played it obsessively as a kid to find all the secrets and clues, and I’m excited to play through it again! Would love to have some fellow adventure fans check the channel out. I also miss forums and this looks to be one I’ll feel right at home in Smile

I’ll have a new part every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!

What’s everyone else’s thoughts on this game, without spoiling anything for those that maybe haven’t played it?

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I like the game, but never loved it partially bc i dont like timed elements in adventure games.

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

It’s interesting because I never noticed an actual timed element when I played it as a kid - I know the clock pops up here and there but when I was younger I assumed it was triggered by specific events - other LPs I’ve read seem to indicate it is SOMETIMES triggered by events but otherwise you CAN waste time, which I agree, not great for an adventure game. We’ll see if this playthrough I get f’ed over by the clock!

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

Part 2! I forgot how much eavesdropping/talking to suspects there is in the second act. This video we pretty much complete all the city stuff and start to chat up the gala guests!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top