• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Monty Python Marathon

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

I bet diego is still trying to find the correct answers to the 125 questions on the registration form. Yeah, that must be it. Question 119 giving you trouble?

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Is that all of it? If so I’d go with the first, but it appears frustratingly incomplete!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Phlebas - 31 January 2020 06:51 AM

Is that all of it? If so I’d go with the first, but it appears frustratingly incomplete!

Yes, that’s all of it.
I hate to admit the painful truth but I have no idea what kind of code it is. IF it really is an existing code.  Shifty Eyed

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 30 January 2020 01:42 PM

I bet diego is still trying to find the correct answers to the 125 questions on the registration form. Yeah, that must be it. Question 119 giving you trouble?

LOL! No, I gave up somewhere around 50th question… Here I am:

I wish the game was subtitled. So many things to miss. The monologue of the man hanging at the second screen with the cottage seems especially fine. What do you think of the fact that you can see inventory items in advance? Can you think of another game with the similar system (I can!)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

It’s Morse code. The words are not separated explicitly and the underscore represents three dots. The text runs on between lines, has a couple of glitches and doesn’t end properly.

Translation:
DOYOUKNOWMOR

SECODE? (YES:NO

I’

MSELECTINGTEI

ANSWERBECAUSEIDT

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Hey, I missed your reply. Thanks Phlebas. I did think of Morse at first but decided that couldn’t be right because of the extra symbols.  Shifty Eyed

Diego, I miss stuff too. That’s the plight of us non-natives. And the sound is not very good.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top