• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Looking for easygoing/casual detective titles

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I’m going to suggest three games that fit the bill based on the title question.

Enigmatis Trilogy is a three game series that easily flows from one game to the next, and ends with a very satisfying conclusion.

It’s a casual game series. You might want to take a look at the Casual Group Playthroughs of the three games to decide if this is what you are looking for. Based on your initial inquiry, I think you would enjoy the game series.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

I would second The Painscreek Killings; it even makes you guess the killer at the end. The only downside with this one for playing with two people is that there is a lot of backtracking and the person without the mouse might be bored.

On the casual side you might try the James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club series, specifically the last two A Darker Shade of Gray and Little Black Lies.

Or the Art of Murder series.

Also on the casual side is Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can. It does have paranormal aspects which I realize you don’t want but it is a really good game otherwise.

Total Posts: 141

Joined 2019-05-03

PM

Jenny LeClue is just out. It’s definitely about collecting clues and moving the story forward. However, it’s also very casual; if you want actual puzzles I don’t think it’s satisfying.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top