• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

I can’t unsubscribe

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Hello,

I ticked quite a few threads on the list of threads you are subscribed to you can bring up from your personal menu. If I then click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button underneath the list, I get an error message:

The following errors were encountered

This form has expired. Please refresh and try again.

Return to Previous Page

That is a bit annoying. The list also always shows a thread named ‘4’ that doesn’t exist. Ik links to http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/member/4 which is not a thread. Clicking on it gives the error message:

The following errors were encountered

The member profile you requested is currently not available

Return to Previous Page

in a new tab.

Can you fix this?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Getting rid of that ‘4’ thread will be something Marek or tabacco will have to do, as I can’t unsubscribe you from that one manually.
I can do the rest, though. Can you PM me what threads you want to unsubscribe from?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

I just added a rule to my email to automatically delete all the notification emails the forum sends. Much quicker and easier than relying on features of the forum itself.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

But that means you’ll not receive ANY mails any more. That’s not what tsa had in mind - he still wanted to be subscribed to a certain number of threads, so your option doesn’t help him…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Indeed, I like the notifications but I had subscriptions to many threads that died long ago or aren’t interesting to me anymore. It’s nice to be able to get rid of those.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Two years ago I had a problem with unsubscribing and now it roars its ugly head again. When I try to unsubscribe from the Syberia III thread by clicking the link at the bottom of a page I get the following error: 

The following errors were encountered You are not authorized to perform this action

Help! Smile

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Nobody knows a solution?

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

I’ve unsubbed you from that thread.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top