• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Lost File of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel (Stuck)

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-06-24

PM

I’m playing what I believe is the original version of this game. I seem to be stuck at the Publick House and am unable to get Jock to tell me where Antonio Caruso’s Flat is.

I played through and looked at everything, talked to everyone. But, he just keeps getting annoyed and telling me to go away. As far as I can tell I’ve exhausted all other locations.

I restarted the game and played it along with the walkthrough on Walkthrough King to ensure I hadn’t missed any steps. But, I still end up with the same result. I have taken so many drinks from the bartender that Watson no longer lets me get a drink. I’ve tried to just keep talking to Jock and the other men over and over again. But, no luck.

I’m wondering if there is a strange glitch that doesn’t have the option to mention his cheating on his wife to him to get him to tell me where Caruso’s Flat is.

I’m hoping someone can help and put me out of my misery. Was really enjoying the game up until this point.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Have you tried looking at everything, including at the guy? If I remember correctly (it’s been a while), one of the regulars tells you that his wife is a redhead (she’s Irish, maybe?) but he has a long dark hair stuck on his shirt collar. Or something like that.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2020-06-24

PM

Kurufinwe - 26 June 2020 02:54 AM

Have you tried looking at everything, including at the guy? If I remember correctly (it’s been a while), one of the regulars tells you that his wife is a redhead (she’s Irish, maybe?) but he has a long dark hair stuck on his shirt collar. Or something like that.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had looked at him and it always said that you were surprised that he had a wedding ring but, no mention of hair. However, I have finally gotten him to tell me where the Flat is. The only thing I did differently was jump between the characters more often. Rather than exhausting all the dialogue in one go. I guess that did it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top