You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Please help me remember the name of this Adventure game!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #1

Default Please help me remember the name of this Adventure game!!

I really don't remember much, I think the game is from around the 90s. Its a classic point and click PC game. I think the character is a clown, at least I remember a jokers hat in the game. And he walked thru a jungle, I think he was looking for some stones, a moon stone, sun stone... I remember something like that. Ahh, its so annoying to not remember.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
Chicken with a bite

The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge
Old 02-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #3

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THATS IT!! OMG, ive been googleing EVERYHTING onthis earth to find it. U saved my day!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:13 AM   #4

lol so certainly came to the right place to ask, these guys are nuts!
Old 02-18-2011, 02:36 AM   #5

Default I also need help with a game's name

I am also trying to identify an adventure game, not so recent one, probably years old, but on PC (rough estimate about year 2000 +/- year or so. It was a horror story, you start in a family home seemingly in US gold age of 1950’s.

On a first walk around the town, everything seems normal, but many characters you meet are actually with very dark secrets. I remember one of the goals was to open a parent’s bedroom, (character’s mother says “your” father sleeps there and you hear his moans), and when you eventually do, you find room full of some bizarre sex toys and “father” bandaged. I have few more flashbacks from the game, like a family TV showing 50’s cartoons while character "remembers" that TV's were also in color , some strange guy adoring his car etc…

So…help, please ...