You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Please help with The Last Express

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2010, 04:23 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Oh, I don't doubt it. I know you tried everything. Tedious, right...? In spite of all your hard work, you never experienced TLE the way it's creator intended it to be experienced, more's the pity.
No, I came here asking so to avoid that tediousness. So it didn't get tedious.

Quote:
I have no idea what you mean by that. The nightmare is in the transcript, if that's what you're talking about. New additions, things I missed, are of course welcome.
I dunno.... but there was something about this....I might check it out again.
(If you want to check it out yourself, a trick I used for myself to speed up the time was to climb out and in the window in your compartment over and over again )

Quote:
Hardly any "secret conversations" have ever been talked about here.
With 'secret' I meant easily overlooked conversations. Like the one you just, after more than a few playthroughs, found. Such conversations are not new to me however ^^.

Quote:
I bet you never found the other Easter Egg by yourself either, the photo of young Mr. Mechner, discovered by Veruncheek only because she broke into the graphic files.
No I didn't. But again, that isn't a conversation.

Quote:
Yeah? Well, she didn't find the Easter Egg with the three-headed conductor either. What's more, when someone else mentioned its existence (EDIT: on the facebook TLE forum), she seriously doubted it could be true. She was wrong.
And who found this mention of that secret in the first place? Was it her? If it is I will make my point in the following post.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:54 AM   #22
Senior *female* member

Big snip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
And who found this mention of that secret in the first place? Was it her? If it is I will make my point in the following post.
Sigh... read my LIPS post! It was mentioned by someone else. He'd seen the three-headed conductor in the game but had no idea what he'd done to get that result. V. doubted it was true, she literally posted: I do not want to say you made it up, but it sounds EXTREMELY unlikely. Then a third person discovered how to activate the Easter Egg. And then V. spread the word here.

I've had enough of this. You've been rude and unpleasant to me from the very first, you even had the nerve to accuse me of not helping you, when I most certainly did. Goodbye, Mr. Awesome.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #23

Aww....Fien. I still like you though...^__^
If only you weren't thrice my senior =(

*ahum* anyways.....I read your post and I READ that Veruncheek wasn't the one to find out the secret. Did you read my post? I asked who mentioned the secret here. And you confirmed what I had in mind, it was Veruncheek.

And that is my point. Even though she might not have found out herself, she consults all kind of resources all the time. So even though she herself never entered the eunich's compartment, I bet she did extensive research as to find out and ask others on other boards how it is done. If by now she has still been unsuccesful and hasn't been able to answer this question (in what 3 years now), than I like to believe that secret is non-existent.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #24
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origami View Post
Did you read my post? I asked who mentioned the secret here.
No, you didn't. You wrote: And who found this mention of that secret in the first place. If to you that's the same thing as saying she told us at AG about it, you really should learn to express yourself better in English.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #25

^
And if you think that's the same as me stating Veruncheek discovered the secret, I find your interpretation lacking. See, it works both ways.

Anyways....you are applying nice tunnel vision there Fien.
Instead of acknowledging that I've never said Veruncheek discovered the secret, you decide to dissect my english?

It was not difficult to see what I meant there. Especially not since that was in direct response to you stating about the mention of the secret on another forum.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:49 PM   #26
Senior *female* member

Let me know if you want me to reply to your bullshit in private and in Dutch. I'm not going to do it on the forums anymore.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #27

Ahh.....you decided to play the 'bullshit' card. Hehehe.....

No need Fien. If it means so much to you....*ahum* 'You are right and I was wrong'.

I'll just go back sit behind my piano.