You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Osawari Tantei -- Petition for translation!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2006, 07:37 PM   #41
Translate Me

I like it, Karmillo. This is the 21st century, so we ought to update our tactics to reflect that. No more of this 16th century, Martin Luther nails 95 Theses to a church door kind of stuff. When you have helicopters and parachutes available, you oughta put them to good use. By the way, we were talking about *you* doing this swinging through the window stuff, right? As long as I get you a plane ticket?

Last edited by nikoniko; 02-23-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 02-24-2006, 07:24 AM   #42
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Definetly
Though the place of the Helicopter pilot is open, who wants to join me?
Old 02-24-2006, 07:43 AM   #43

My days with Battlefield Vietnam and BF2 have made me an expert helicopter pilot I can even make loops with a Huey!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:45 AM   #44
Translate Me

Sorry guys, I had some trouble getting the paperwork put through for jjacob to fly a heli in Japan, something to do with his coffeeshop history ... so it looks like I'll have to take care of this myself. Going through the door works for a lot of people, so let's see what happens with that.

I am very excited to announce that altogether between two GameSpot stores and our online petition, we have nearly 650 signatures... pretty amazing for something thrown together over just a few days! I'm going back to Japan tomorrow and will spend a day in Tokyo, and I'm really looking forward to delivering our petition to SUCCESS Corp before catching the train back home to Kamaishi.

In the meantime, keep signing the online petition, because I'll briefly log in from my cousin-in-law's computer and print out a final copy shortly before I visit the SUCCESS offices. Erik's going to keep the petition going in his store, too, and fax me a copy of any additional signatures. It would be truly awesome to hit 1000 names before my special delivery, but getting over 500 is still pretty impressive! Erik is da man, and so is his buddy at the other store. And so are all of you who signed, or are going to sign, the online version. Many thanks to each and every one of you.
Old 02-26-2006, 10:53 AM   #45

What? You didn't get me clearance? I'm disappointed in you Niko The front door will probably work, but it won't have the pezazz of the helicopter-leap-through-window manoeuvre Anyway, good luck with the signatures and the visit to SUCCESS corp. (LOL, a sign from the gods? ), and be sure to tell them about your initial presentation plan
Old 02-26-2006, 01:31 PM   #46
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Dammit jacob! you were supposed to camp the heli-spawn

Oh well, I wish you well Niko!
Old 03-17-2006, 02:36 AM   #47

I can't believe I didn't see this thread...
It's probably a little late, but I signed the petition anyway.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:07 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
Dammit jacob! you were supposed to camp the heli-spawn

Oh well, I wish you well Niko!
I do that all the time in Battlefield, but then someone who taps "E" even faster than me comes along and takes the pilot seat, argh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funktion
I can't believe I didn't see this thread...
It's probably a little late, but I signed the petition anyway.
I think Niko already presented the petition, and it apparently worked! The website for the game is now also viewable in English so it seems like they're going to release an English version Kudos to Niko, dude