• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game site Closing

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2011-09-27

PM

Hey guys, I just went to the adventure gamers store and found it’s closing! I logged into to my account to download all the games I bought previously, and it told me I hadn’t placed any orders. I tried to email them and got the email returned to me, what is going on? are all my games I bought gone for good? please help if you can I would appreciate it.

Meh

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

All customers were emailed about the closure in February. Emails were sent again in early October detailing the need to redownload anything you wanted to keep by 1 November, due to agreements with publishers expiring.

If you haven’t downloaded your purchases, then you are now out of luck as the download server has been taken offline.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top