• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Pendulo’s Yesterday Origins

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Great news,isn’t it?
Who else is so excited about Pendulos come back and its partnership with Microids finally, officially announced!

I think this one of the most exciting news since Pendulos disappearance 2012 Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Only art released looks good. I never played Yesterday but I’m glad Pendulo is back.

New Microids sure has a lot on their plate. Hope all those adventures turn out ok.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’d rather if it was Bon Jovi but Beatles are good, too.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

diego - 22 May 2015 04:59 PM

Or the famous Dictators?

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Advie - 22 May 2015 03:35 PM

I think this one of the most exciting news since Pendulos disappearance 2012 Laughing

No, I think that was more exciting.  Grin

Total Posts: 2060

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Yeah, I thought they really lost their touch after Runaway 3. But good for them to return, hopefully with some new ideas.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

i really liked yesterday, so i will inevitably play this.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 22 May 2015 05:43 PM
Advie - 22 May 2015 03:35 PM

No, I think that was more exciting.  Grin

hahaa, good deciphering! Crazy

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’ve never really been a fan of their work, but good for them I guess.

Total Posts: 345

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

I’ve read some vitriol written about them and their games from various sources, which I personally do not share.

Their games have their issues, sure- plenty of them- but I’m glad to see them back again.

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

3 down, 2 to go

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I liked Runaway 1 but it all fell apart after that.

Pendulo’s graphical style… just yuck.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

wilco - 22 May 2015 05:38 PM
diego - 22 May 2015 04:59 PM

Or the famous Dictators?

Yesterday was not my favourite game from Pendulo, and Runaway has kind of run it’s course, but the whole setting from Hollywood Monsters / The Next Big Thing certainly had potential for more games.

But I’m glad that Pendulo is back, regardless of what game they are making.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Microids seems busy this year with 1st ABC Murders, Then this Yesterday: Origins for Sep release, and at Dec Syberis 3, i believe there are plans of pushing their adventure gaming agenda more for even near future, needn’t to mention bringing Pendulo’s back from the dead, which strengthen this assumption, on this other hand, i would really love to the Spanish studio up on its feet again, with maybe more of the Runaway series, or be pushing their failed kickstart project Day-One into focus again.

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Yep, I thought Microids` adventure game glory days were long time past but now there seems to be small renaissance going on in Microids studio. Syberia 3 looks really awesome, ABC Murders is on my shopping list and I will play it sooner or later and Yesterday Origins might turn out to be solid game too. I`m also really happy to see Pendulo back in business. Kudos to Microids!

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ahenobarbus - 11 June 2016 05:35 AM

Yep, I thought Microids` adventure game glory days were long time past but now there seems to be small renaissance going on in Microids studio. Syberia 3 looks really awesome, ABC Murders is on my shopping list and I will play it sooner or later and Yesterday Origins might turn out to be solid game too. I`m also really happy to see Pendulo back in business. Kudos to Microids!

yea, its awesome, Micoids tho it had a very few hotposts at the adventure gaming history but had filled in some (even small) gaps in void years of adventure gaming.

i also have a hunch that they might wanna go for a new sequel of Still Life anytime soon, only a hunch.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top