• Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
0 new post/s since your last visit
0 new comment/s since your last visit
Last visited on 12/14/19 at 07:36 am

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 7617

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Best guess: Keepsake?

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 5831

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Ooops!!! Sorry for waiting, I completely forgot - it is Keepsake! Your turn!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Beware the scary monster:

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 3776

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’ll guess Shadowgate.

Sorry, Santa!  I meant to behave, but there were too many options.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not Shadowgate.

I’ll narrow it down: the game we’re looking for was released between the original Shadowgate and the remake. That gives you a 1988-2013 window. Tongue Grin

Total Posts: 7665

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

this may be from a cutscene at Nightlong: UCC?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

You’re right that it’s from a cutscene. It’s not from Nightlong, though. But at least you’re looking in the right decade. Tongue

Total Posts: 221

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I remember a spider in Obsidian.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Luhr28 - 01 June 2019 08:46 PM

I remember a spider in Obsidian.

I believe that one was mechanical. It’s not Obsidian.

Total Posts: 2573

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Isn’t that simply The Dig? The art style (lo-res pre-rendered 3D) sure looks like it.

(Also, didn’t you already post something from a Dig cutscene a few weeks ago? Or am I misremembering?)

Currently playing:
Recently finished: Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (R) (4/5) | Detective Di (3.5/5) | Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (R) (4.5/5) | Heaven’s Vault (3/5) | Ace Attorney: Justice For All (R) (3.5/5) | Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (R) (4.5/5) | Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (R) (4.5/5) | The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker (abandoned) (2/5) | Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (3.5/5) | The Sexy Brutale (R) (4/5)

Total Posts: 5394

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Kurufinwe - 02 June 2019 05:16 AM

(Also, didn’t you already post something from a Dig cutscene a few weeks ago? Or am I misremembering?)

Says the guy who is willing to repost old pics because he can’t think of anything new…

You might want to be careful where you put your cursor, though, you don’t know where that thing’s been before.  Jen, Four Fat Chicks

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Kurufinwe - 02 June 2019 05:16 AM

Isn’t that simply The Dig? The art style (lo-res pre-rendered 3D) sure looks like it.

Yes, it’s The Dig. Grin

Yes, I did. And I had prepared this one as well then (because I didn’t think the bricks would’ve been guessed last time), and I didn’t want to waste it or forget about it. Tongue

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I wonder where all that lava is supposed to be. I mean, those spires were in the middle of the sea. Are we supposed to believe that they had lava in the middle?

The Dig is weird.

Anyway, next:

(No post-processing on my part; that’s exactly how it looks in-game.)

Currently playing:
Recently finished: Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (R) (4/5) | Detective Di (3.5/5) | Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (R) (4.5/5) | Heaven’s Vault (3/5) | Ace Attorney: Justice For All (R) (3.5/5) | Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (R) (4.5/5) | Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (R) (4.5/5) | The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker (abandoned) (2/5) | Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (3.5/5) | The Sexy Brutale (R) (4/5)

Total Posts: 2940

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy

I checked the YT playthrough to paint the title in red:

I’ve played the game back in 2008.

The human race is doomed to progress.
Tony Clifton

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

You’re right, as usual.

Currently playing:

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!