• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 1083

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Again? Oh dear, I forgot we’d had it recently. Oops!

Correct, anyway. Your turn!

Total Posts: 7619

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Phlebas - 14 May 2019 06:39 PM

Again? Oh dear, I forgot we’d had it recently. Oops!

In your own defense: it was almost a month ago.

I just remembered it well, because it doesn’t happen all that often that I guess the correct game. Tongue

Let me ponder on a new pic for a bit…

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

OK, that was enough pondering… Tongue

Here’s the next pic:

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 4526

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It looks a little Jack the Ripperish so I’ll have a guess at Jack the Ripper?  Laughing

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Nope. Nothing Jack the Ripper related…

Total Posts: 2960

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

And so… 7 years have gone by.

But that is not how it all had started.

The human race is doomed to progress.
Tony Clifton

Total Posts: 5436

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Ah yes… so many people have left the builging in the meantime. I remember me and others complaining about the new forums. I also clearly remember the start of the thread with the pic from Eric the Unready.

If there’s one thing that makes someone look trustworthy, it’s an oversized cowboy hat.   Feria d’Arles

Total Posts: 590

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Here’s a hint:
It’s a comedy detective game that was released between 1996 and 1998. 

Go.

Also thanks zobraks for reminding me that I’ve been looking this up for such a long time and I still can’t recognize all the pictures Meh

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SpeedBo - 20 May 2019 06:25 PM

Here’s a hint:
It’s a comedy detective game that was released between 1996 and 1998.

Not a comedy. Not a detective game. Not released between 1996 and 1998.

0/3

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Here’s another nondescript screenshot:

Tongue

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Very clever… But I’d recognize those tiles anywhere, it’s The Dig.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SpeedBo - 20 May 2019 08:29 PM

Very clever… But I’d recognize those tiles anywhere, it’s The Dig.

Well spotted! Cool

Hats off to you!

Total Posts: 2960

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

SpeedBo - 20 May 2019 06:25 PM

thanks zobraks for reminding me that I’ve been looking this up for such a long time and I still can’t recognize all the pictures Meh

With me it’s different: I see a screenshot posted in 2005 and (unlike then) it immediately rings a bell. In most of the cases.

I guess one can’t live a long life without learning a thing or two, and I’m an old man.

And you’re welcome.

The human race is doomed to progress.
Tony Clifton

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

zobraks - 21 May 2019 06:04 AM

With me it’s different: I see a screenshot posted in 2005 and (unlike then) it immediately rings a bell. In most of the cases.

It rings bells for me as well… It’s just that those bells don’t tell me the answer Tongue

Next:

Total Posts: 3801

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Blackstar: Agent of Justice

Not only did I fall off the diet wagon, I dragged it into the woods, set it on fire, and used the insurance money to buy cupcakes.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!