• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanGabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

LTTP: Kentucky Route Zero is amazing

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Incase someone miss general section

On X,Ps4,switch with all 5 eps and interludes

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

So episode 5 Early 2018.
Good way to get some more sales putting it on consoles

Total Posts: 330

Joined 2017-08-15

PM

Well it was short, but worth the wait. What a great journey. You can see why it took so much time to put out.

Looking back on all 5 episodes, the game was inventive, emotive, and highly artistic. The dialogue system was probably one of the few genuine innovations in adventure games. Each of the characters were very well written. Great graphic design - each screen looked beautiful. And I don’t say this for many games, even choice-based games, but it’s something I would be happy to replay.

Member of the NAALCB - (North American Anti- Lobster Cop Brigade) since 2019.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

So good that’s it’s finally here. Smile I’ve forgotten a lot, so I’m going to replay all four episodes first to get the most out of the fifth one.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I bought the season pass years ago but have just got around to even starting it & going on to playing it all for the 1st time on release of the final episode.

The first 3 episodes were very engaging but seemed to move into some tedious gameplay in the following couple of episodes despite continuing intrigue in the story. For anyone that doesn’t like dialogue forget it, I found it interesting as despite getting very bored with the gameplay I found the reference to all of the characters within the backstories fascinating - I’m not sure I understand the overall concept of the story - I’m still thinking about that as everything/everyone seems related - but there seems to have been a lot of thought put into it. I did get the same feeling on playing Forever Worlds i.e. it was a great idea in the mind of the developer that didn’t translate so well to that of the player.      Smile

Thanks to the mod that moved my post - I knew there was a post about the game but didn’t know to enter LTTP into the search - LTTP?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top