• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalewalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3, Comic Con,GamesCom,TGS 2014

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

nomadsoul - 23 May 2014 04:27 PM

Order gameplay tease

I wonder if the people who made that realize that it’s a bit odd that eveyone is using tracer bullets…

Also, I don’t get what the point is in doing a steampunk/19th century game if everyone is just using modern weapons anyway (well, okay, they pretend to be “steampunk” weapons but they’re clearly just modern weapons that look a bit funny, at least in that clip).

Looks… nice, though honestly quite bland.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Still not all doom and gloom, the game can redeem itself if it will have these adventure sections to flesh out story and world, seriously these scenes in that Engine and in that setting, would be wet dream.

Investigating about monsters hiding in mens clothing , roaming the streets.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

They should show that and stop showing that boring Gears gameplay! Spring 2015 game? Smile

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

wilco - 24 May 2014 08:30 AM

They should show that and stop showing that boring Gears gameplay! Spring 2015 game? Smile

Yes indeed! From that video, the game couldn’t interest me less (which is an exaggeration, at least it doesn’t have zombies) - but those pictures look fascinating. Imagine an exploration-adventure game in a setting as rich as that…  Yum

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Battlefield: Hardline from EA has leaked, game will be released this Fall. Cops vs thieves
Shocking… Smile

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

The Dead Space guys are making a Payday game Frown

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

You know, all this E3 stuff is actually starting to get depressing - video games are so monotonous these days… (Then again, so are all forms of the entertainment industry)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

UPtimist - 27 May 2014 05:50 PM

You know, all this E3 stuff is actually starting to get depressing - video games are so monotonous these days… (Then again, so are all forms of the entertainment industry)

It is a little disappointing this generation the few number of original AAA IPs.

The sad part is, the number seems to be even less than last generation which suffered from sequelitis. I remember during the launch window of the PS3, you had many more original IPs like Resistance, Heavenly Sword, Folklore, Lair, and others to name just a few. Naughty Dog was working on a new IP (Uncharted), Sucker Punch had a new IP (infamous).

On Microsoft’s side, you had Gears, Crackdown, and Kameo. It seems like this number is significantly less this time around (especially from Sony).

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 27 May 2014 04:09 PM

Battlefield: Hardline from EA has leaked, game will be released this Fall. Cops vs thieves
Shocking… Smile

Leaked video.

Although it may vanish soon.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Dailymotion dont delete them, so you can get there if you loose from utube.

But man game looks killer fun and my cops fantasy come true.

Them chases, them Shield + Micheal Bay done right.

Better alternative than Warshooters.

Total Posts: 217

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

UPtimist - 27 May 2014 05:50 PM

Then you should really wait for Oculus Rift. VR is by far the most exciting development in computer industry in a long time.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gamespot rumor: Big third-party Xbox One exclusive at E3

Masserect 4
RE7
TR next
Deusex Next
left4dead3
shenmue3
agent or some R* money hat.

Since Hitmn and afallout are no show, what else it could be.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Igor - 29 May 2014 03:12 AM

Then you should really wait for Oculus Rift. VR is by far the most exciting development in computer industry in a long time.

I hope that I’m wrong about this, but I can’t help but feel that the Oculus Rift (and VR in general) is going to be a fad that’s going to turn into a niche after just a few years… Meh

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

nomadsoul - 29 May 2014 04:55 AM

Gamespot rumor: Big third-party Xbox One exclusive at E3

Masserect 4
RE7
TR next
Deusex Next
left4dead3
shenmue3
agent or some R* money hat.

Since Hitmn and afallout are no show, what else it could be.

If Shenmue 3 is coming out, get the broom ready. You’ll need it to get me off the ceiling.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

What is “TR next”?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top