• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3, Comic Con,GamesCom,TGS 2014

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Sony are showing some great stuff right now. Would be nice to see some less serious stuff too mind.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

UNtil Dawn looked cool.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

M.Ancel on PS4 exclusive new IP , that was Megaton.

Tommorow children was creative.
UntilDawn no Rel date was a bummer.
Hellblade was a surprise.

Bloodborne, one game to rule them all, so dark and sinister, Shits on everything.
Even on Castlevania , Vampirehunter D , this is THE shit.

Edit:

Oh yeah, Rime was not just ICO derivative, looks beautiful.
Wonder where is Shadow of the beast.

MS is lost, with 10 million PS4 already, MS have to money hat Fallout and RE7 , else
the gap will expand more.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 12 August 2014 02:15 PM

Whhhhaaatt?!?!?!?

ahhhhh, I have to check it out!

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 12 August 2014 02:19 PM

Whhhhaaatt?!?!?!?

ahhhhh, I have to check it out!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/12/gamescom-2014-rayman-creator-announces-wild-for-ps4

Yeah they ended the conference on that, show stopper with long footage, called Wild.
Open world, feels like cancelled Molyneux title called B.C, with Ancel aesthetics.

One more surprise, only reason to own Vita Tearaway is now coming to PS4,
with better gimmicks.

#vitaisdead

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

PS4 Games:

LBP3 (exclusive)
Bloodbourne (exclusive)
The Tomorrow Children (exclusive)
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Volume
Hollowpoint 
Runemaster (not shown, but will be soon)
Day Z 
HellBlade
Rime (exclusive)
A bunch of indie games (papers please, Dreamfall and Ether stood out)
Destiny (timed exclusive map and expansions)
Far Cry 4 (exclusive content)
Shadow of Mordor (exclusive content)
MGS 5 
P.T. 

PS4 UI update:
Share play allows you to share games without them owning it providing you’re both on PS+ 

A quick talk on morpheus.

Playstation Now out 2015, starts in UK.
Playstation TV launched at €99.

Back to the games: 

Until Dawn (exclusive)
Driveclub (exclusive)
Tearaway Unfolded (exclusive)
Ailenation (exclusive)
Wild (exclusive)

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 12 August 2014 09:47 AM

How was Quantum break?

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/we-finally-know-how-quantum-break-actually-plays/2300-9324/

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

One thing I’m really disappointed with is Nintendo. I know Nintendo don’t really care about Europe, but they really need a kick up the arse if they think a 7 minute video of E3 trailers is enough. It’s simply pathetic from them.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 12 August 2014 03:44 PM

One thing I’m really disappointed with is Nintendo. I know Nintendo don’t really care about Europe, but they really need a kick up the arse if they think a 7 minute video of E3 trailers is enough. It’s simply pathetic from them.

Yeah, what are they thinking, WiiU needs all the good press it could, they could at least have a Direct or something to show-off the new games.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Watching the conferences now, Bloodborne looks incredible, that huge monster at the end!

Thomas was alone creator is doing a new game, also excited to play that.

Also really glad (and surprised) about the Michel Ancel news, I was afraid him starting a new company out of Ubi could mean a focus in smaller games, really glad that’s not the case, Wild looks like the best thing out of the conferences.

What is PT? I’m downloading the demo, the “trailer” at the conf was so bad… Smile

Vita…

Still the Microsoft conference to se

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

After watching a youtube video, it’s kinda like a demo to a future release. It’s scary. I won’t lie, I turned it off after the first jump. lol

Okay, I tried again. This…is…really screwed up. Some really unsettling things in this demo. Watch on twich/youtube if you want. BE WARNED it’s not an easy watch.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lucien21 - 12 August 2014 01:04 PM
nomadsoul - 12 August 2014 09:11 AM

Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusive to XBox (No PS3/PS4/PC)

Fecking idiots.

Way to cut your sales in half or more.

Totally shitty to make a sequel exclusive to one console and if they think that Tomb Raider is gonna make people buy an Xbox one they are smoking something nasty.

I bet that this is a timed exclusive and the Definitive version will come to PS4 in Feb 2016, but that is still a pile of shit.

UNCHARTED 4 for the win.

I totally agree with you. Tomb Raider is one of my favorite games, and to eliminate the largest install base because of an enormous wad of cash is a douche move. I am not buying a whole console for one game if that is their goal. I hope it will come to the PS4 very soon afterwards.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Fecking idiots.

Totally shitty to make a sequel exclusive to one console and if they think that Tomb Raider is gonna make people buy an Xbox one they are smoking something nasty.

I bet that this is a timed exclusive and the Definitive version will come to PS4 in Feb 2016, but that is still a pile of shit.

UNCHARTED 4 for the win.

I totally agree with you. Tomb Raider is one of my favorite games, and to eliminate the largest install base because of an enormous wad of cash is a douche move. I am not buying a whole console for one game if that is their goal. I hope it will come to the PS4 very soon afterwards.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

This blew my mind. And it is M. frickin Ancel. Man that game looks incredible.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 12 August 2014 06:02 PM

Fecking idiots.

UNCHARTED 4 for the win.

I understand Microsoft trying to moneyhat everything they can - not that Tomb Raider is a system seller - but Square doing this is just dumb, they are killing the sales of a good game, despite their ridiculous sales objectives for the first, and a franchise that always sold better on a Playstation console…

Saw Quantum Break, visually it’s great but it doesn’t seem very different from other third person shooters. It would be amazing if the big time stop was not scripted, but the time powers seem to be limited so far. It does look like Max Payne with more powers.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top