• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordzzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Last finished game

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2020-08-13

PM

ISOLAND. I really just discovered this whole Cotton Games collection and Isoland was great. I’m looking forward to trying the sequels and Mr. Pumpkin.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2021-05-19

PM

Total War: Warammer 2
Diablo 2 (on single player)

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

CharlieWex - 28 April 2021 02:46 AM

I’m a fan of online games . I can’t even remember the last time I played this kind of game.  I think it was Tomb Rider.

I’d love an on-line version of Tomb Raider.

Anyway, just finished Blue Reflection again and simply loved it! I’m watching the anime series as well.
Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-07-20

PM

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing games like IGI, Max Payne, GTA San Andreas for quite couple of years during my child hood. I have cleared almost all of their missions in game, It was an awesome experience.

Would rate all of them 8/10

Let me know all those who have tried it too. Laughing

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2009-05-12

PM

I just finished Tormented Souls and it’s my GOTY so far lol

OK maybe not that far but I just enjoyed this so much (and got quite scared too I might say, the most scared I’ve been in a while because of the atmosphere and limited saving). It’s a throwback to old Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, with fixed camera angles, emphasis on exploration and puzzles with plenty of backtracking, scarce ammo, limited saving disks, etc. If anyone is a fan of old school survival horror games this is a must I think. I have to say also that aside from the combat, which is simplistic and not too abundant anyway, this plays almost like an adventure game, with a lot of inventory and mechanical puzzles.

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2016-06-14

PM

The game that I just finished was Uninvited. It will be premiering soon on my Youtube channel my alias on there is childofthe80s1981

“You fight like a dairy farmer” - Secret of Monkey Island
“you always were a kidder Steve” - Harvester
“hello bright eyes” - Blackwell Legacy
“feeling lonely” - The 7th Guest

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Amazing game and the best game I’ve played all year.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Chase - 27 December 2021 11:12 PM

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Amazing game and the best game I’ve played all year.

Indeed a great game

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

danigar - 13 September 2021 08:54 PM

OK maybe not that far but I just enjoyed this so much (and got quite scared too I might say, the most scared I’ve been in a while because of the atmosphere and limited saving). It’s a throwback to old Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, with fixed camera angles, emphasis on exploration and puzzles with plenty of backtracking, scarce ammo, limited saving disks, etc. If anyone is a fan of old school survival horror games this is a must I think. I have to say also that aside from the combat, which is simplistic and not too abundant anyway, this plays almost like an adventure game, with a lot of inventory and mechanical puzzles.

I’m a big fan of these games. I’ve got to look into this game, sounds great:

https://pqube.co.uk/tormented-souls/

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2021-05-19

PM

Hades - but I don’t like this game at all. Maybe for people who like to play Path of Exile

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2020-01-21

PM

danigar - 13 September 2021 08:54 PM

Played the demo of this one. Really liked it. Did you play Alisa? It was another throwback horror game that came out around the same time.

Total Posts: 35

Joined 2022-05-07

PM

With the news of Return of Monkey Island and with my first kid on the way I decided to buy some Ron Gilbert’s humungous Entertainment games.

I think it be fun way to introduce my kid to point and click games. But i ended up playing them before my kid is even born haha.

I beat Putt Putt saves the zoo and the 1st Pajama Sam.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I didn’t know Ron Gilbert was behind those games!

Total Posts: 320

Joined 2022-05-09

PM

I had fun playing Puralax!, Monster Buster and Rainbow Edge Run DX (all C64).

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Since your arrival, your go-to gaming systems seem to be VR and C64. Meteor, you have an interesting trajectory.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top