• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleLady KestrelrtrooneySpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Might and Magic X, who else bought early access?

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2013-08-31

PM

The devs seem awesome, they are always addressing and admitting to the issues the game has throughout this beta period. But with that said as a long time Might fan and Wizardry fan, I’m in the love with the new offering!

It has that total feel of might and magic through and through, and the battles feel incredible for its turn based setup.

I’m glad they went back to a grid movement since that was the games roots.

I’m slowing my playing down a bit to wait for the final release, but I am loving it…it has me giddy as a schoolgirl to see this genre coming out with new games.

Legend of Grimrock 2 is another I’m really lookin forward too.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Does it have many bugs?
I’m thinking about getting but the last Early Access game I got (Dream) was unplayable to me…
This one looks great. Kind of surprising Ubisoft is doing this.

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2013-08-31

PM

Well heres the scoop mainly. It does have some bugs and small issues, performance issues that is…and I suggest that if you haven’t bought the game to just wait for the final release.

I guarantee this though, it is going to be a GREAT addition to the Might and Magic universe. The game feels awesome, but its in beta so the bugs etc…can be annoying, so I just simply look past them.

But now if you plan to buy it upon a final release and are ok with seeing how the game is even with its bugs and other issues, then yea snag it and check it out. It will definitely get you chomping at the bit for it.

Im just so happy that its back and in classic form.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thanks. I think I’ll wait for now, I have other RPGs to play and don’t want to go through the bugs now. A deal might also appear in the meantime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top