• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Broken Sword - why does Nico Collard’s voice keep changing?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-07-17

PM

I’m just wondering if anyone knows why every Broken Sword game used a different voice actress for Nico? I don’t think I’ve ever known a game series do this before, and surely it couldn’t have been schedule conflicts every time, so what gives?

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I have no idea why they switch for every game but it doesn’t really bother me. They all sound somewhat alike and at this point it’s like a staple of the series that the voice actress switches every time.

As far as I remember for the second game it was because the original voice actress didn’t have time because of other commitments.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

She is French Guys .. she might as well changes he Odor from scene to scene but we just do not [s]notice [/s] smell

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-07-17

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 22 August 2013 08:09 PM

I have no idea why they switch for every game but it doesn’t really bother me. They all sound somewhat alike and at this point it’s like a staple of the series that the voice actress switches every time.

As far as I remember for the second game it was because the original voice actress didn’t have time because of other commitments.

I recall that I didn’t even realise until the third game. It was odd, it had been years since I’d played the first two, but I immediately felt that her voice was… off.

Total Posts: 53

Joined 2010-04-17

PM

wait till broken sword 5 comes out, george is george anymore. he sounds english

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Smells fishy.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I can’t say I ever noticed the voice actors changed. The first two in the series are the only ones I’ve been playing a lot though, so I wouldn’t really know about the third or fourth, but I never noticed a difference between the first two either.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top