• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonk

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure giveaway thread

Total Posts: 82

Joined 2016-09-11

PM

Lady Kestrel - 03 May 2017 07:20 PM

I have a giveaway list of older games posted over at Mystery Manor.  Most are in boxes and some are on floppies.  If any member wants any of these to complete his/her collection, let me know, and I’ll be happy to send them to you.
http://www.mysterymanor.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12798

Which country are you from LK? I’d love to play Morrowind if it’s a CD/DVD and could send a stamped addressed envelope if you’re in the UK.

If not thank you for your kind offer. Could you not get a laptop to play your beloved old games on?

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Supplementman,
The game is on a CD, copyright 2002.  I’m in the US and would be happy to send it to you wherever you are.  Just PM me with your info

I received 5 banker boxes of games from a former moderator over at Mystery Manor.  I’ve kept the Mac compatible adventure games and those with DOS CDs but have no attachment to the rest.  I could just take them to my local Goodwill store, but I’d rather they find their way to players who would appreciate them.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

Lady K, you are the best. that is what being a good adventure gamer enthusiast is all about.

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Aww, thank you, mbday!  Right now I have more games in my bucket pile than I’ll ever get to play, so I think spreading out the wealth is the way to go.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Got a Steam key for The Turing Test

Also have keys for Undertale and This is Police that are not adventures but heavily narrative-driven games

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I’ll take the turing test if it is still available.

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

God damn you people are fast. Tongue

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

wilco - 05 May 2017 01:32 PM

Got a Steam key for The Turing Test

Also have keys for Undertale and This is Police that are not adventures but heavily narrative-driven games

I’ve had This is the Police on my radar for some time. I’d be grateful for it, wilco.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Anyone interested in:

Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan?

It is not an adventure but rather a beautiful African-inspired Action RPG. I have one Steam key, and again be the first to post here and it is yours.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

In the spirit of giving, I have an extra key of the Witness from last month’s humble bundle.

Total Posts: 80

Joined 2013-02-01

PM

Wow, I would love to play the Witness, giom if it’s available!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 05 May 2017 07:19 PM

Anyone interested in:

Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan?

It is not an adventure but rather a beautiful African-inspired Action RPG. I have one Steam key, and again be the first to post here and it is yours.

I’m interested in that one if still available

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Cheshire Cat - 06 May 2017 12:24 AM

Wow, I would love to play the Witness, giom if it’s available!

Sent.

I’ve bought way too many games on sites like humble bundle and have a bunch of adventure game keys:
- Gods will be watching
- Event[0]
- Her Story
- Puzzle Agent 2
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- Tesla Effect
- Hatoful Boyfriend
- Lumino City
- The Novelist
- Hate Plus (but for this one, it’s better to have played Analogue a Love Story which is quite a bit better)
- Samorost 2
- Windosill
- Gemini Rue
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

So, I had an idea as someone who loves reading the Adventure Game Scenes of the Day but is too lazy to commit to doing one. I ask that anyone who gets a key pledges to make a post with a screenshot about their favorite puzzle in the game or something they really liked about the game. For an example of a great post look at the previous Adventure Game Scene of the Day from Oscar, rtrooney, Lady Kestrel, Chrissie, Karlok, Iznogood, Intense Degree,...

Already taken:
- Gemini Rue by Dara100
- Event[0] by notanumber

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

giom - 06 May 2017 10:13 AM

I ask that anyone who gets a key pledges to make a post with a screenshot about their favorite puzzle in the game or something like they really liked about the game.

I think this is a really cool idea.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Giom, I’d like to try Gemini Rue if it’s for PC. thanks.  Witness also if it’s reusable.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top