• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04KeybordzLady KestrelTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Lilly Looking Through: An Animated Adventure Game (Kickstarter + Demo) 

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Two young spunky people from Geeta Games are trying to raise $18,000 in a month for this cute looking adventure game. What do you guys think?

They have a teaser of the game along with a playable demo on their Kickstarter page. The big thing with this game is that it uses a mechanic where you put on goggles and can see how an environment looked like in the past to solve puzzles in the present.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/516151670/lilly-looking-through-an-animated-adventure-game

Total Posts: 133

Joined 2006-02-14

PM

I liked the kickstarter and the premise, so I’m backing with 10$ Smile

I play story-heavy games, watch animation, anime, B-movies, disaster movies, sci-fi movies and crime shows and try to write about it all on my blog: Snark, pedantry and random geekery

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Awesome gimmick, though I’ll pass on donating. Will be sure to check out the finished product if it gets kickstarted.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-04-06

PM

I backed this as well, it looks great! Reminded me a bit of Machinarium.

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

Wow, looks like a perfect Kickstarter! Nice idea, nice people, cute game, clear goals and a lovely demo. Will support as soon as I can.

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

these guys have good resume’s…and the game looks great.will probably back for 10$.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I marked this one, might be putting that 10$ later on.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 345

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

The guy behind it’s been involved with a lot of Myst games, but I won’t hold that against him. Wink

That demo oozed charm, and I genuinely felt a tinge of sadness when she started sobbing. 

I like the way the campaign’s going so far, money-wise, too. Looking very positive.

Of course, things can come to a crashing halt- particularly when you’re not a big name- but I’m confident they can get their goal (already nearly half-way) , and possibly their stretch goal too.

Completely free of law suits too, which is always nice. Tongue

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

even if you don’t like the games it always counts to see a veteran behind a project.

Total Posts: 345

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

Do we know what the easter egg is in the demo? They said they’d give us a hint to it in the next update?

Anyone stumble upon anything “egg-ish” by any chance while playing the demo? Wink

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2010-10-27

PM

I only got stuck on a bubble puzzle Embarassed

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Very cute. My resolve to never support a KS project again (not counting TEX of course) is melting fast.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

The demo was nice; it’s Samorost all over again! I might end up pledging.

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2007-08-24

PM

Yeah, the whole project ‘oozes charm’. Seems like a really nice game made by some really nice people. Feels to me like this kind of thing is what Kickstarter should be about.

But I won’t lie, I’m a sucker for all things Cyan, so I was sold the moment I read that short bio. Have fond memories of the roller-coaster that was Amateria.

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Yup, the demo reminded me a lot of Samorost

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Also noticed this in the FAQ

Are there extra charges for international shipping?

We will pay the extra funds necessary to ship physical rewards internationally. 

That is incredibly nice of them. Wonder why other kickstarters dont do this. I’m backing this project.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top