• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help me to find an old game :) 

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2020-06-16

PM

Hi guys, i need an help.
hi everyone, I’m looking for the name of a game. It could be around 90/94, I was playing it in CGA. It is a point and click game in first person and the only clear memory is that of a hotel room where with a syringe I filled an ice container and put it in the fridge.
Anyone remember this step? thanks

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

toyman890 - 16 June 2020 04:41 PM

Hi guys, i need an help.
hi everyone, I’m looking for the name of a game. It could be around 90/94, I was playing it in CGA. It is a point and click game in first person and the only clear memory is that of a hotel room where with a syringe I filled an ice container and put it in the fridge.
Anyone remember this step? thanks

Hmm, 1st person view? Are you sure you don’t mean 3rd person view? What kind of art style was it?

Was it Guilty? - https://adventuregamers.com/games/view/15863

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

CaliMonk - 17 June 2020 04:12 AM

Hmm, 1st person view? Are you sure you don’t mean 3rd person view? What kind of art style was it?

Was it Guilty? - https://adventuregamers.com/games/view/15863

Since I had no memory of that in Guilty I checked an old walkthrough and you only use a syringe once in the game (either path) and that’s with a piece of fruit and then a cup of coffee so it won’t be that - assuming the OP’s memory is correct of course. As I’m sure that the vast majority of us know it’s amazingly easy to mix things up when remembering, what can be, very involved games and how often they merge with other games.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

CGA and first person makes me think of Deja Vu, Uninvited, or the original Shadowgate, but I don’t remember a syringe or a refrigerator in those games and I think they are text-based rather than point-and-click.

Total Posts: 181

Joined 2005-11-15

PM

crabapple - 17 June 2020 09:46 AM

CGA and first person makes me think of Deja Vu, Uninvited, or the original Shadowgate, but I don’t remember a syringe or a refrigerator in those games and I think they are text-based rather than point-and-click.

Deja Vu definitely had a syringe that you needed to use, unless you played the NES version where it was apparently replaced with “capsules”, and it was a point-and-click game since you only had to type things when you needed to say something. But I don’t remember picking up any ice in any of the ICOM Simulation games.

I admit that Deja Vu came to my mind too, but perhaps mostly because first person CGA point-and-click adventures is an era I mostly missed out on.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top