• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AGs with dramatic endings.. (ONLY SPOILERS)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I know two out of the top my head that i love so much, Black Mirror and Cayne (Stasis Sequel).

There is sumthing about playing the bad guy while you do not know it as in BMI that left me with awe!, the idea that you are hunting yourself is just mesmerizing, it had left me with a similar feeling close to the best movie ever made; Angel Heart.

Cayne ending which is another Alien story haven’t had this impact over me at all, good ending, yeah! but maybe it needed to be more graphical that it was.

Is there other similar AGs out there that I am missing, or maybe do not remember?

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Advie, I’ll still recommend putting those endings in spoiler tags, even with the thread title like it is.

It’s hard for people to contribute when they may see an ending for a game they haven’t played and don’t want spoiled.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top