• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The most satisfying moment in gaming I will have all year.

Total Posts: 190

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

So today I finally beat the level Control on 00 Agent in Goldeneye for Nintendo 64. If any of you remember this level it is where you have to protect Natalya as she works on the computers while all these guards randomly show up and try to kill her. It is arguably the hardest level in the game and it has taken me 12 years to beat it. Obviously I have only been playing off and on during this time but I have been stuck at that level for the past two years and after playing that level non stop for the past few days I finally did it and I wanted to share it with you. I only have Aztec left on 00 agent and I will finally get to the elusive Eqyptian level!!! So excited.

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2009-02-08

PM

Congrats on your achievement Smile I’ve not played Goldeneye but I did complete ‘The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening’ earlier this year, after giving up on it about 10 years ago, was a good feeling. Still stuck on ‘Super Mario Land’ though, those old Nintendo games are tough Meh

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

LostQuixote - 28 May 2012 03:03 AM

Congrats on your achievement Smile I’ve not played Goldeneye but I did complete ‘The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening’ earlier this year, after giving up on it about 10 years ago, was a good feeling. Still stuck on ‘Super Mario Land’ though, those old Nintendo games are tough Meh

Definitely. Link’s Awakening is a good one. I remember playing the Gameboy color version and really liking it.

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

TheLongestJourney - 27 May 2012 10:40 PM

So today I finally beat the level Control on 00 Agent in Goldeneye for Nintendo 64. If any of you remember this level it is where you have to protect Natalya as she works on the computers while all these guards randomly show up and try to kill her. It is arguably the hardest level in the game and it has taken me 12 years to beat it.

Nice.  Obviously, I love adventure games, but only with an action game (or maybe “twitch” game as some might say) can you have the roller coaster of emotions from throwing/cursing the controller in frustration to the sweet, sweet euphoria of beating a truly difficult level/game.  Thumbs Up

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

Interplay - 29 May 2012 12:10 AM
TheLongestJourney - 27 May 2012 10:40 PM

So today I finally beat the level Control on 00 Agent in Goldeneye for Nintendo 64. If any of you remember this level it is where you have to protect Natalya as she works on the computers while all these guards randomly show up and try to kill her. It is arguably the hardest level in the game and it has taken me 12 years to beat it.

Nice.  Obviously, I love adventure games, but only with an action game (or maybe “twitch” game as some might say) can you have the roller coaster of emotions from throwing/cursing the controller in frustration to the sweet, sweet euphoria of beating a truly difficult level/game.  Thumbs Up

Yes, I am cursing a lot as well! I just beat Egyptian today so that concludes by Goldeneye playing. Now I am playing Half-Life for the first time, on normal. It also involves lots of swearing.

Joined 2010-09-01

PM

robert1991 - 27 October 2012 01:53 AM

I have started playing golden eye. Longest journey, what will happen if i beat Egyptian?

If you beat Egyptian on 00 agent then “007” mode is unlocked that allows you to customize the accuracy, damage and health of enemies. Also, you can aim for the best times to get the cheats.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2013-03-27

PM

The game ‘Anti-Chamber’ which is a fps puzzle game (like portal). I think it took be like 5 hours to do one of the puzzles LOL. The whole game was a waste of my time, but I wanted to see the ending so badly which made it a very satisfying experience when I beat the game Grin And the ending was amazing.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top