• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Deadly Premonition: the Directors Cut

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Just got word that there will be a press event Jan 21st about the release of the Directors Cut on the PS3. Grin

“The game that had an industry talking…the game that was awarded the title of “Most Critically Polarizing Survival Horror Game” by Guiness World Records, is coming back for a refill. Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut is looking to stir things up on the PlayStation®3 in 2013, and we want to invite you to be amongst the first to take a sip of this fresh brew.

Join us in Los Angeles on Monday, January 21, or in San Francisco on Wednesday, January 23, for an exclusive look at Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut. And as a special treat, Rising Star Games will be importing two very special cubes of sugar, all the way from Japan: Deadly Premonition director, Hidetaka ‘Swery’ Suehiro, and producer, Tomio Kawazawa will be on hand to speak with you about the Director’s Cut of the game and some of the madness you can expect to see when it is released!

This is a great opportunity to get an early first look at the game—including some brand-new content—and possible a once-in-a-lifetime chance to chat with the Swery and Kawazawa-san in-person.”

Your welcome. ^_^

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Huge fan here , the story is hundred times better than Walking Dead, the polarizing comment and award is so true.

Looking forward for new content , more anxious for York new adventure in some other
city, hope he comes back , man the character has way more depth.

If you are going to meet Swery, bug him to release new game.

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

I wonder if they will enhance the visuals too? I can’t wait to attend…though I disagree with the ‘better than walking dead’ but then again, who cares?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So says Mr.Stewart Tongue

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

PS3? No Xbox? Crap! It’s still awesome news though. Wink

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Henke - 30 December 2012 01:33 PM

PS3? No Xbox? Crap! It’s still awesome news though. Wink

The PS3 never got the game. It only came out in Japan, so it only makes sense.

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

All right then. Hopefully the game will gain even more fans and they can make another one.

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Hopefully. haha I already completed the 360 version, so hopefully this version will be a great improvement. Grin

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

Hmmm, so over a year ago development had already began on at least one other game (sequel or prequel)? Or am I reading to much into that quote?

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Henke - 07 January 2013 04:58 PM

Hmmm, so over a year ago development had already began on at least one other game (sequel or prequel)? Or am I reading to much into that quote?

It was just said that a sequel and prequel are on the table….that was said back in 2011. Then all of the sudden a Directors Cut? A good sign for an impending announcement. ^_^

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Amazon preorder up, at 40$

http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Premonition-Directors-Cut-Playstation-3/dp/B00AMA4L4E/ref=sr_1_35?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1358360896&sr=1-35&tag=vglnk-c679-20

Details

Now given the special edition make-over, this Director’s Cut features a new branching ending as well as numerous bonuses guaranteed to relight the match on this debate.
Brand new scenario at the beginning and end of the story
, straight from the mind of director Swery65
New item - in-game camera where players can take snaps as they play
Explore Greenvale in greater detail with a complete graphical overhaul.

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

And my jaw just dropped.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

It’s true that SWERY seems to have his eyes towards the future, and his next game. “It might be Deadly Premonition 2, but I’m not sure – it will certainly be Deadly Something,” he says.

FK in the Coffee Smile

Launch Trailer

http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/games/detail/item597251/Deadly-Premonition™-The-Directors-Cut/

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

So I just discovered this game and I am really enjoying it. I love all the quirky characters and the mystery. Right now I’m around Chapter 9 and I’m taking a pause from the main story to try to do as many side missions as I can. The game isn’t perfect but it is a whole lot of fun!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top