Adventure Gamers - Forums
[Open DEMO] A turn-based multiplayer “I am NOT a Monster”
I am NOT a Monster – is a turn-based tactical multiplayer in a retro sci-fi setting with randomly assigned roles and Mafia/Werewolf party game features.
We invite you to try the Beta-version (or, how Steam calls it – “Demo”) and would love to hear your feedback either on our subreddit or through a survey that you will find in the game.
What is this game about?
And what are the “Mafia/Werewolf features”?
You and your friends (up to 6 people in a team) are saving spaceship passengers from Monsters, BUT:
• Monsters take human form and look just like ordinary people
• Monsters are among those 6 heroes who are saving the passengers
• Since the roles in the game are assigned randomly, even you can be a Monster
So, if you happen to be a Hero:
• do your best to find and rescue the passengers
• reveal Monsters among players and eliminate them
If you happen to be a Monster:
• infect others, and they will turn into Monsters as well or just kill the passengers
• act as if you are a human and don’t get exposed
The demo version is already available on Steam, we are looking forward to receiving your feedback!