• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Other Websites dedicated to Adventure Games

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

Hello all,

Just wanted to ask - besides adventuregamers.com are there other websites dedicated to point and click adventure gaming culture?

Thanks,
Neuromancer.utopian

Total Posts: 502

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

There’s a few fellow websites, like:

- Gameboomers.com
- Justadventure.com

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

I also ask because I am having malicious website issues with adventuregamers. Am I alone when it comes to that?

Total Posts: 502

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Hmm could you clarify what you’re talking about? Malicious issues? I can assure we are a respectable website that uses a well respected advertising company.

What kind of messages are you receiving? I haven’t heard this before so I’d like to understand more

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

I have been coming here for a few months and turns out the malicious issues never happened again!

Total Posts: 2024

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am a member of Gameboomers, a pretty good site. However it is PC only which is very limiting for me.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 210

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Hmm gameboomers are not accepting new members at the moment. Can’t register. Any reason for that?

Total Posts: 2581

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Never been a member of gameboomers. It had a bit of a reputation in the past for over moderation.

Don’t know why they have cut themself off.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 121

Joined 2013-04-13

PM

theres a bunch of groups ive found on facebook… point & click adventure is one, classic gamers guild is another, a bunch of sierra and lucasart fan groups… if you throw in a few searches in fb there are a bunch

Joined 2017-02-20

PM

Hey guys, I logged in after a few months. Thanks for all the info!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!