• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Myha: Return to the Lost Island [formerly RealMyha] From the creators of ASA and RoonSehv

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

hehe, yes sure, get your notebook ready Grin
Boïnihi coming in 2018 and RealMyha in 2019!

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

The project title is not RealMyha anymore (it was our working title for the Kickstarter). Now we talk of Myha: Return to the Lost Island. It is a total remake/reboot of the original Myha Game!
https://roonsehv.blogspot.fr/2018/04/myha-april-update.html

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Hello AG!

I would like to call on the RealMyha backers who chose the “Beta version” reward during our Kickstarter in November 2017: the lead developer, Denis Martin, has launched the private Beta Tests about a week ago and many emails have gone unanswered.

If you chose this reward,
- If you are not interested and do not want to participate, then of course forget it.
- Otherwise check your spam folder or the latest updates on the campaign page, because soon it could be too late (the tests will last until February 3rd according to the latest news from Denis)!

The game is still scheduled to launch in March 2019 for the backers (and soon after - or the same month - for everyone).

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

I suppose folks just aren’t into playing beta versions on adventure games. Whatever the case, I’m looking forward to playing it when it comes out.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

SpeedBo - 17 January 2019 09:17 PM

I suppose folks just aren’t into playing beta versions on adventure games. Whatever the case, I’m looking forward to playing it when it comes out.

A number of the reward tiers in the kickstarter included access to the beta. They are just wanting to make sure anyone who pledged to those tiers get said access. In case anyone overlooked the email or if it went to the spam folder. Smile

edit: Yeah, I pretty much just repeated what Simon said, hehe   Tongue

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Ahah that’s right! Thanks to both of you Wink

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

Simon_ASA - 17 January 2019 11:43 AM

Hello AG!

I would like to call on the RealMyha backers who chose the “Beta version” reward during our Kickstarter in November 2017: the lead developer, Denis Martin, has launched the private Beta Tests about a week ago and many emails have gone unanswered.

If you chose this reward,
- If you are not interested and do not want to participate, then of course forget it.

I am very interested and would love to participate but don’t have the time at the moment, sorry! Looking forward to playing the finished game when I get the chance though!

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Good morning, everyone!
here I am again, after so many months of absence!

if you follow me on social networks, you know I’ve been busy!

good news! the game is almost over!
very very very good news: it will be in English ! but also in German, Italian and Chinese !
and most likely in Spanish!

everyone will have fun!

it will be available in preview on March 22nd for backers! Then later for other players who want to buy it.

So I hope to see you soon for this new adventure!

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Prom361 - 08 March 2019 10:38 AM

very very very good news: it will be in English ! but also in German, Italian and Chinese !
and most likely in Spanish!

And in French, Denis Tongue

Prom361 - 08 March 2019 10:38 AM

it will be available in preview on March 22nd for backers!

Can we say “in preview” in English in this specific case? Everyone, please understand: in exclusivity, early access, etc.
= backers will be able to play it before the rest of the world.

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Woohoo! Been looking forward to returning to Myha! Congrats guys on your hard work!  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Hello Smile

here a link to our new STEAM Page for Myha !
https://store.steampowered.com/app/890280/Myha_Return_to_the_Lost_Island/

with more information, pictures and video !

have fun Smile
bye

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Yep, new in-game trailer included Nerd

In addition to English and French, we’ve announced localization in Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese, despite not reaching this extended goal during the Kickstarter.

Myha: Return to the Lost Island will be sent to our backers somewhere around this week-end in direct download, then on Steam as soon as it is validated by Valve, and finally soon after to the rest of the world.

Thanks for your patience and curiosity!

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Congrats guys on this incredible journey. I can’t wait to finally return to Myha. Denis’ talent and dedication over this past year to create this masterpiece is something quite admiral! Long live the Black Cube Smile

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

I see that the game was developed using Unreal Engine. Does this mean it will be real-time movement? I liked the idea of the previous Black Cube games in theory, but the movement was very disorienting and unnecessarily tortuous, so real-time would be a big improvement imo.

I like the scenery in the screenshots so hopefully I will get to try it out.

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Luhr28 - 19 March 2019 12:12 AM

I see that the game was developed using Unreal Engine. Does this mean it will be real-time movement? I liked the idea of the previous Black Cube games in theory, but the movement was very disorienting and unnecessarily tortuous, so real-time would be a big improvement imo.

I like the scenery in the screenshots so hopefully I will get to try it out.

Yes, it’s real-time 3D Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top