• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Age of Mythology

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

Relative of AOE games. I still play it with a buddy of mine and it’s more than fun. At first I didn’t pay much attention to it. Being a history nerd, I rolled my eyes because of the fantasy elements in the game, but still, I gave it a shot and yeah, got hooked. My favourite civilization is Atlantis, I like their villagers with donkeys Grin.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Ah yes, I used to play it quite a bit back in the day. Also reinstalled it a year or two ago, but didn’t play it much then… It’s indeed a really fun game Smile I remember I was stuck in the campaign once, I couldn’t get past one mission - then he game bugged and sent me somewhere into the future Tongue I have no idea if it was the next mission but it seemed to be much further… Felt a bit disoriented playing afterwards, maybe that’s why (as I remember) I didn’t finish it. But I didn’t remember Atlantis being there…

What is stuck in my head forever, though, are the comments when you order the troops around. “Leje!”, “metalefs” and all those Tongue

But yeah, definitely worth checking out for anyone who likes RTS. It’s not so hardcore, either.

Dangit, now I think I must reinstall it! Smile

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

Oh yeah, “Leje!” or “Burek!” Grin I love how all the “nations” are so different and yet balanced. If you ever wanna play online, contact me Smile.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top