• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Welcome back! 

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

To Dusty Shinigami & Adventuere No 1 - please don’t be so paranoid! I’ve enjoyed reading your opinions - isn’t that what this site’s about? - take no notice & keep posting from your heart! - that’s all I’ve seen from you!!  Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

“are you talkin to me?!!” ..hmmm
i didnt earn my name Chrissie , its just a username

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Well, it wasn’t specifically to you but I loved the link Adventurere! Thank you! -  I’ve actually got the original 7” vinyl disc of that by Black Sabbath!! I don’t know what you mean about not earning your name & it’s just a user name? - well isn’t that the case for most members here?

I think my point was to say if you posted something - you wanted to say it, rather than just posting for the sake of it which is where I think the criticism comes? But who’s to judge?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the link ,the Taxi Driver Comment, and that last ,even DustyShinigami’s post nothing but a kind of joke ... i thought i would lighten things up since i felt you are (kindly) took our posts seriously ...

Paranoid ,lol .

come one Chrissie i see you have only 6 posts ...
spread the disease

Grin Grin Grin

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2009-07-30

PM

Hi everybody!

Wow, this will take some getting used to. Everything looks ... bigger! I’ll take a look around now and will return to give my thoughts.

Finished: Assassin’s Creed 2 (PS3)
Playing now: Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (PS3), The Longest Journey (PC)
To continue: So Blonde (PC), Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3)

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Adventurere No.1 - 21 May 2012 01:31 PM

the link ,the Taxi Driver Comment, and that last ,even DustyShinigami’s post nothing but a kind of joke ... i thought i would lighten things up since i felt you are (kindly) took our posts seriously ...Paranoid ,lol .come one Chrissie i see you have only 6 posts ...
spread the disease

you do lighten things up Adventurere - I can’t find the Taxi Driver comment? Yeah, yeah jokes! I took the posts seriously! (& kindly too!) ...from people on the defense????

Only 6 posts! - what a disaster! (It’ll be 7 in a minute!  Grin)

Thanks for the link to Queensryche - Spreading the Disease. Not bad but not memorable either - lots of better bands around! Grin

Smile  Smile

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2011-07-29

PM

How do you go to last unread post in a thread?

EDIT: The “go to unread post” thing is a known issue that they’re hopefully working on.

It also keeps signing me off every time even though I have the box checked to keep me logged in.

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Only trying to find a way to

Fien - 21 May 2012 05:21 AM
zobraks - 21 May 2012 05:09 AM

If you really think your (or anyone else’s, for that matter) CREDIBILITY depends on the number of posts you’ve (they’ve) made - you’re wrong. At least in my book.

Tsk, tsk… look who’s talking! Only six measly little posts. I have eleven (!) posts.

There are some people around here who wrote hundreds of posts that don’t amount to doodly-squat. Quantity does not equal quality (or credibility).

Now you’re talking.  Innocent

Only trying to find a way to get you back in to IGNORE, which is where I had you in the old system.
Too bad that wasn’t a carryover.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 236

Joined 2006-10-06

PM

chrissie - 21 May 2012 12:49 PM

To Dusty Shinigami & Adventuere No 1 - please don’t be so paranoid! I’ve enjoyed reading your opinions - isn’t that what this site’s about? - take no notice & keep posting from your heart! - that’s all I’ve seen from you!!  Smile

Heh, sorry. I guess I do get a bit paranoid… And it’s nice to know there are members who do enjoy reading my posts. Thanks chrissie. Grin

@Adventurere No.1: Appropriate song…  Tongue I might be seeing Black Sabbath this June at the Download Festival (Maybe. Hopefully anyway Meh)!

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

rtrooney - 21 May 2012 09:09 PM

Only trying to find a way to get you back in to IGNORE, which is where I had you in the old system.
Too bad that wasn’t a carryover.

Must have been after the fairly recent conversation we had about the use of credit/debit cards on the Internet and in Europe. I was right and you were wrong. Tongue

I feel your pain though… There’s someone here who annoys me so much (not you, I’d never killfile you Kiss) that I put that person on my Ignore list some time ago. But the new forums ignore my Ignore request.  Mini Frown

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2008-09-04

PM

Enjoying the new layout already. I wish there was the possibility to change the page in each topic both on the top and the bottom of it.

I hope my post is credible although it’s my first one Naughty

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Fien - 21 May 2012 04:40 AM
rtrooney - 20 May 2012 08:47 PM

We spent years creating some sort of credibility, and now I have to post 100 messages just to become a “senior member” again.

LOL! Hey, my old post count makes me way more credible than you! Not to mention that guy in Chit-chat with an incredible credibility, who had accumulated 6000+ posts with nothing more than —- or .-. or ...

Makes you way more credible than me, with a measly 1400 or so. Still looking for that delete button, but damned if I can find it. So I guess we’re stuck with each other for awhile. I do know what zorbak is talking about. There is one “relatively” new member that seems to post for no other reason than increasing message count.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

rtrooney - 22 May 2012 07:29 PM

Makes you way more credible than me, with a measly 1400 or so. Still looking for that delete button, but damned if I can find it. So I guess we’re stuck with each other for awhile.

Fine with me. Smile

I do know what zorbak is talking about.

Zobraks. Repeat after me: Zobraks. What’s more, you’re ignoring the most important part of his post.

There is one “relatively” new member that seems to post for no other reason than increasing message count.

By your own standards this member should have sky-high credibility.  Grin

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Been averaging about 125 messages-per-year since 2004. Think that, I hope, means I only post a message when I think it has meaning. I certainly will admit, though. that I have had the occasional flame that should not count as a credible comment. Think that lets some credibility creep in. Was never in a race to 1000 messages in my first four months of membership.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

what happened to a junior remember , ... there was nothing better than that anyways. 
Senior!.. Fffuuuuu !! makes you feel like scientist or a doctor , not an adventure gamer ..

so ... by this post , how many i do have now!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top