• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieKeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG OST

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

diego - 17 November 2013 06:26 AM

And a winner, without a doubt! Tongue

Hahaha! Grin Thank you, that’s just brilliant Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

In the year 2171 termination is a viable punishment for tax offenders ,Jack T. Ladd is another good example of an anti-hero ;a thief hunted down by the interstellar tax agency.

Innocent Until Caught is a decent adventure game from the nineties with the earlier Lucasart’s games feeling.

Innocent Until Caught - Intro

Music composed by Ian McCue.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

What do you know, sometimes ugly adventure games come with the greatest soundtracks.

For Midnight Nowhere there were two Russian composers on the OST; Tom Dicson (AKA Peter Yadykin), and Denis Fet (AKA Denis Kruglov) they worked under the Electra 1006 until the former got separated and made Cyber Style Project Music label.

Midnight Nowhere - Ending Credits

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lets Rumble !
Space Quest VI - Stooge Fighter III.

Ok that was a joke, its not the best of game’s soundtrack anyways, actually the most remarkable track is Space Quest VI - Jail you don’t expect hear that kinda of a sad tune at one SQ’s adventure . Neil Grandstaff & Dan Kehler  were both credited for the soundtrack, the former is a famous guitarist/vocalist and a main member of the currently active Rendezvous band with Marty Higgins.

Space Quest VI is always considered the weakest of series, I know gets boring with the 2nd chapter at the space shuttle, but I can forget not how the 1st and the last were amazingly great, plus it held out the strongest funniest comments of Gary Owens, even a bit better than those at SQIV (imo) .. I am not suggesting that is a super great game or the best of series; I am only saying it was not that bad.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

At the 1st post I was wondering who made the fabulous OST of Edna and Harvey :The Breakout ,it turned out that Daedalic has main Studio behind all (or almost; as haven’t surveyed each and every game to be certain) their Game’s soundtracks which is Periscope Studio originally based in Portland, Oregon and also DE/Hamburg .

I really don’t have any comment to add over the magnificent The Whispered World - A Sad Clown

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sigh*

“ok I never thought I would post anything the concerns The Walking Dead, I have my own despise toward Telltale, for me they are like a bunch of wannabes whom entered a club full rockers and pretended to share them their interests and once they had their chance up on stage and under the spot they fetched their fancy dresses and started rapping”.

The Walking Dead - Take us Back

Song Performed and Written by Alela Diane

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Riven - Temple

This track will always be my fav of all the Myst games soundtracks

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Just wondering how many out here or there devoted to the cult of The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble fanbase…

I cant tell if there is another difficult 3rd person Adventure as Woodruff.  The game actually lacks any original music , but the soundtrack or the background sound mixed with the distorted voices and the sounds running inside that mushed potato brain of Woodruff is the most obscure ambient sounds you would hear in any game, gets irritating ‘very’ after a little while , if you ask me.

So I have chosen the less disturbing one, but still you don’t wanna hear it believe me.
The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble/Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth - Track 4

But if we forget about that I still consider The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibbleis one of the greatest Adventure games of all time .. I wrote a full review for it before you can find it Here if interested to know more about the game.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I could not find out who is behind Paradise- Soundtrack (or maybe I didn’t search quite well)

Really Paradise should be considered the biggest waste in the history of adventure gaming , its a great example of a great story and artwork ,graphic almost everything (even the soundtrack) but when it comes to the design of the puzzles and the gameplaying it sucks big time! ...what a waste. Mini Frown

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I’d be really happy if anyone remembers the song featured at finale credits of Blackwell Convergence. Amazing song that should have popularity and recognition for its awesomeness ..

Blackwell Convergence - I Can See Into Forever

Song performed by Sammy Allen ft. Hypnogaja.
Written by J.Arnold ,S.Allen ,J.Ducornet ,M.Donikian ,J.Mulchaey.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lone Survivor another game I never played I never will , I just have my rejection for any of those survival adventures, this no good adrenaline pump for me, but anyhow I came to its soundtrack as its been my hobby lately listening to them, I even have my playlist running a home with them .

Lone Survivor - Medicine

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Everyday I wonder if its gonna be the day I post Phantasmagoria Main Theme/Consumite Furore , but today was it anyway.

Composed by the amazing and MIDI master Mark Seibert

Chant in Latin
consumite furore
consumite furore
consumite furore

Venite in fasinum, O spiritus tenebrarum
Venite in fasinum, O spiritus tenebrarum

magne Asteroth te iubeo
Implete hunc lapidem
implete eum viribus
sulfuratis vestris

Consumite eum iris vestris
istas vires adsumem!
lubeo te!

Venite in facinum, O spiritus tenebrarum
Magne Asteroth, te iubeo
consumite eum iris vestris
consumite! Consumite! Consumite!
istas vires adsumem, lubeo te!
lubeo te! lubeo te!
Lubeo! Lubeo te !

Chant in English (Translation)

Expend your Rage!
Expend your Rage!
Expend your Rage!

Come into this talisman, O spirit of darkness
Mighty Asteroth, I command you.
Fill this stone, fill it with your Sulfurous powers.
Expend your angers on it, those powers I will assume!

I command you!
Mighty Asteroth, I command you.

Expend your angers on it!
Expend! Expend! Expend!
Those powers I will assume. I command you!
I command! I command you!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wether you like that Goodbye Deponia - Organon-Hymne I certainly hated it with the last puzzle (so called musical) at the end of the game… yes I solved without a walkthrough but its so badly constructed that you can play the Hymne from different key (presented) than the must low key ‘puzzle solved’ one

Goodbye Deponia - Life goes on is an owseome piece of music, something that sounds different to all the game Soundtracks .

Cant also forget Goodbye Deponia - Good Morning Porta Fisco Thumbs up

All music composed and created at Periscope Studio/Hamburg.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

*** WARNING LINK CONTAINS MULTIPLE SPOILERS ***

When talking about the Deponia soundtrack I think the Huzzah songs also deserves to be mentioned.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

seriously I got tired of huzzah(s) , but I got your point

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top