• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

EASY ADVENTURE GAME WANTED : buy/download

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-06-13

PM

played siberia, many yrs. ago, that was great, i’m looking for an adventure game that’s not too hard that i can buy and download, eg , gamersgate, amazon, etc.  thanks

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

If you are into sci-fi, then Gemini Rue is good and not too hard. Machinarium is another good choice. For a more offbeat game, try Botanicula. If you don’t mind more indie games, then you can get the whole Blackwell pack at GOG. It contains 4 episodes, but they are not too tough and each episode will take just a few hours each. If you are into Wizard of Oz storylines, then Emerald City Confidential is fun, but also very easy. All these games are short and relatively easy, about 5-8 hours to complete.

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

I would think any of the Tell Tale games would be a good place to start.  They are all pretty easy, but still usually entertaining.

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2006-11-21

PM

Wadjet Eye make the excellent Blackwell games which are fabulous short, story driven adventures that aren’t mired by terrible puzzles.  You can get the first three in a bundle for $15 from http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/blackwell-series.html or from GOG too I think.  I played through them all in a weekend with no problems.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
- Carl Sagan

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Blackwell series is great if high res graphics aren’t a requirement. GoG sells the whole 4 pack rather cheap.

Otherwise I’d say at least Memento Mori and Gray Matter were rather easy and recent adventures. Both available at AdventureShop, and some other places that I don’t feel like checking now.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top